Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

5 posters

Fungus - Assassination rogue (ACCEPTED)

Fungus

Fungus - Assassination rogue (ACCEPTED) Empty Fungus - Assassination rogue (ACCEPTED)

Post  Fungus Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:04 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Fungus

2. RACE AND CLASS: Undead Rogue

3. a) MAIN SPEC: Assassination PVE. This will be my future spec since I haven't reached 80th level yet.
    b) OFF SPEC: It will most likely be a PvP spec. Haven't decided yet what will I go with. It will be determined in the near future.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? So far none, but I intend to level up Leatherworking and Engineering maybe, or Enchanting.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: I don't. This is my first character on the Horde faction since TBC and I'm pretty exited to be back on hordes. Even though they are ugly, I still love them more than the Alliance.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 19

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Sofia, Bulgaria

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT+2

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: No
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: No
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday: Sadly, but I spent 10+ hours every day, playing ( not proud of it though)
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? Since TBC on Frozen Skull ( long time ago ), if I have to summ it up, more than 5 years but with major breaks.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? I am and I think no one besides my brother have access to it.

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? Definitely PVE. I love the challenge and I love to top the charts. Basically this is my goal in PVE, to be the best, on the top of the charts and to be remembered, you know. After a few years I would like people to remember my name and the things I did and not to be forgotten. That's the kind of person I am ( maybe this eager of approval is a result of loneliness and lack of love and attention in my early childhood, but let's not dig into it Smile )

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? DBM, Recount, Sexy Cooldowns, Bartender 4, Grid

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Probably no, since I haven't played horde for long time.

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: Made some of the instances but in WoTLK, not back then in Vanilla, because I wasn't playing at this time.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Cleared everything on Frozen Skull

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Cleared everything on my Alliance characters (Naxxramas, LK 10 nm, 10 hc, 25 nm, RS 10nm, 10hc, 25nm, ToC 10/25 hc, VoA 10/25 etc etc.), except LK 25hc and Halion 25hc.

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Well me and few friends started playing on Horde character recently, they all applied and I want to keep playing with them, and also I can't stand not having a guild tag under my name. Also I see future in you guys, you're one of the few perspective guilds on Horde side.

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? As I said above, I always aim for the best that I can show. I'm eager to improve and become better. Love to raid, I mean truly love to raid, more than anything.

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? As it comes to WoW, I believe I told you everything. As for my real life, I study in an economy university, play guitar, and I love Volleyball. Also I'm playing Dota 2 often to spent some time away from WoW.
    Crix
    Crix

Fungus - Assassination rogue (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Fungus - Assassination rogue (ACCEPTED)

Post  Crix Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:44 am

I believe I suffered from an orgasm induced by your English skills.
    Fungus - Assassination rogue (ACCEPTED) Stevenseagal2thumbsup

Dragonoy
    Dragonoy

Fungus - Assassination rogue (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Fungus - Assassination rogue (ACCEPTED)

Post  Dragonoy Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:12 am

Thumbs Up

Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:08 am

I can't find anything terrible about this application, so it's a thumbs up.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:20 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:40 pm