Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

5 posters

Mindless-assassination rogue (ACCEPTED)

Mindless
    Mindless

Mindless-assassination rogue (ACCEPTED) Empty Mindless-assassination rogue (ACCEPTED)

Post  Mindless Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:05 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Mindless

2. RACE AND CLASS: Blood elf rogue

3. a) MAIN SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#3huj-R-VQbKc0,,12213 For the glyphs I'm useing ( Hunger for blood ) ( Mutilate) (Slice and dice ) Well it's pve

b) OFF SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#3XwcMReFxazgz6,,12213 Glyphs : ( Mutilate ) ( Preparation) ( Evasion )

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? Actualy i don't have any proffesion but but I intend to LVL UP leatherworking

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Well, i don't :S

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I'm 17 years old

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I'm from algeria

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yea
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: CAN4T
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yea
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: yea
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: yea
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Can't :S
    i have ally char in LD so somtimes i will not be able to be online
    10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
    i can be online Whole the week if there isn't school and exams
    11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? From 2 years i guess

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yea

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? Mhm , i prefer both cause i'm good pvp'er , and i like Pve cause i find it so exciting

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? i'm using alot : Atlasloot , DBM ,GearScore, Recount ,Sexymap

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Mhm i don't know, since that i don't know anyone here except few

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: I wasn't playing at this time

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Same here

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: I guess that i have cleaned everything ( Voa10/25 , Icc 10/hc , Icc 25 but i didn't Kill the LK before On it ,Toc 10 and 25/hc , Naxxa 10 , OS 10/25 and alot... )

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Since that half of my freinds are in i decided to make application hopefuly to be accepted and i'm really interested to raid on hord with ya guys

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Decent guy , helpful , online whole the week ,ready to raid anytime , I know all tactics for each raid Surprised ,

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?i'm a guy attached to music more than anything , like to chill out with my freinds though i don't have alot, i like all kinds of sports specialy Volley ball and swimming

Mindless ^^ and iam really sorry about those freaky colors

Rudra : i'm patient guy Smile))

Last edited by Mindless on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Crix
    Crix

Mindless-assassination rogue (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Mindless-assassination rogue (ACCEPTED)

Post  Crix Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:11 am

Aah, freaky colors is just what I ask for.

Now, lets get on with the subject at hand. Your PvE spec is alright, not that you can ever go wrong in a assassination spec, and you should've set glyphs on the right side of the site. There would've been no need of mentioning them in the application sheet that way.

While I think your application is decent, I can't really give you thumbs up yet because we already have enough dps classes, and we are in need of primarily healers and maybe a tank or two.

But, don't get discouraged by me, officers have the last word here.
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Mindless-assassination rogue (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Mindless-assassination rogue (ACCEPTED)

Post  Maggnus Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 am

Crix said pretty much everything here, so i am just going to confrim it. Your application is nice, nice english, nice specc, so overall you do have some worth in this guild. However, the problem is that, if we invite you in the guild, we can't promise you a spot in the raid everytime we have raids, because we have 3 trucks of dps.So if you want to be in guild and raid with us, my only request will be this: Have patience, we will give you a spot in raids, it's only matter of time. If you are willing to be patient then it's a thumbs up from me.
    weshtah
    weshtah

Post  weshtah Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:14 am

Even if we have enough DPSers at moment, you should really consider inviting this guy.
    Judging from application, he is above average, and having such a member in guild is really good aset, taking in consideration low english speaking population on horde side.
    In the end, if he shows up to be better DPS then some old standard member/slacker, I don't see why he shouldn't have priority in raid instead of other guy.

Thumbs Up, and good luck m8.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:54 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:44 am