Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+4
Fungus
Brohoof
Zerg
Fivebindguy
8 posters

Fivebindguy resto shaman (DECLINED)

Fivebindguy

Fivebindguy resto shaman (DECLINED) Empty Fivebindguy resto shaman (DECLINED)

Post  Fivebindguy Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Fivebindguy

2. RACE AND CLASS: Troll shaman

3. a) MAIN SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#f9kcJkacSMY8,-RFR-O,12213

b) OFF SPEC: None for now

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? None so faw, it's a freshly leveled char.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: No

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 17

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Bulgaria

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT +2

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: able to play until 21:30
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: able to play until 21:30
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: able to play until 21:30
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: able to play until 21:30
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: able to play until 21:30

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday: I don't count it and it differs every time but let's say average of 5 hours a day.
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 5 years, since TBC in Frozen Skull

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? Both, I find them equally entertaining.

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? DBM, Grid, Cheese, Bartender 4 etc.

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Fungus

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: None

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Everything as far as I recall

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: ICC 10/25 nm until Sindragosa; 10hc - Professor, 25hc - none; VoA 10/25, Naxx 10/25, ToC/ToTGC 10/25.

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Because I just started playing on horde side again, after my brother and few of his guild mates does and I heard nice things about the guild.

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Well the least I could offer is healing Very Happy

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Just an ordinary high school student, playing WoW. /cheer
    Zerg
    Zerg

Fivebindguy resto shaman (DECLINED) Empty Re: Fivebindguy resto shaman (DECLINED)

Post  Zerg Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:45 am

Your bad behavior will be a bad influence for the others.Thumbs down.
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Fivebindguy resto shaman (DECLINED) Empty Re: Fivebindguy resto shaman (DECLINED)

Post  Brohoof Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 am

Poor application. I've seen you talk in global a lot mouthing off. Also freshly leveled char with this application is nowhere near worth gearing up. THUMBS DOWN
    Fungus

Post  Fungus Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:20 am

Thumbs up. What if he is a freshly geared character? I myself and my friends were but this all have changed in two weeks or so. I see no reason to decline a potential healer.
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Post  Brohoof Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:33 am

I personally just don't see this guy getting into the guild because of his behaviour. And about the gearing comment, I don't want to gear him considering he wrote only this much in application, on the other side we have too many shamans already. You are free to thumbs up him, but don't get on my bad side only by judging my reasons to thumbs down him.
    Themis
    Themis

Post  Themis Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:49 am

Fivebindguy resto shaman (DECLINED) Nigger11

THUMBS DOWN
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:58 am

Bad behavior, poor application, bad talents. Let me think.......HMMMM.

NO!!!
    weshtah
    weshtah

Post  weshtah Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:16 am

Even tho he is in our guild on ally, I kinda cannot give him Thumbs Up and run freely cause of that.

However, I won't thumbs down it either.

Neutral. Let officers decide. Smile Good luck
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:52 pm

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:05 am