Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

4 posters

Tupullon DuDu Resto -/- Balance (DECLINED)

wantedxx

Tupullon DuDu Resto -/- Balance (DECLINED) Empty Tupullon DuDu Resto -/- Balance (DECLINED)

Post  wantedxx Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:25 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Tupollon

2. RACE AND CLASS: Druid/Tauren

3. a) MAIN SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#QBlPo42VwWvol,6pd3HO,12213  -Pve Resto-.

a) Major Glyphs :

_Glyph of Rejuvenation.
    _Glyph of Nourish.
    _Glyph of Innervate.

b)Minor Glyphs :

_Glyph of Thorns.
    _Glyph of the Wild.
    _Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth.

>>Main Spec : Rotation:
    - Rejuvenation and Wild Growth in a 5 to 1 rotation (predict incoming damage and pre-hot party/raid members or use judgement to quickly decide).
    - Lifebloom, Swiftmend, Nourish, Nature's Swiftness + Healing Touch and Regrowth ( should use this as little as possible) as needed.

b) OFF SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#P9NEYfIHoac-,8SUOH3,12213  -Pve Balance-

a)Major Glyphs:

_Glyph of Moonfire
    _Glyph of Insect Swarm
    _Glyph of Starfall

b)Minor Glyphs:

_Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth
    _Glyph of the Wild
    _Glyph of Thorns

>> Off Spec:Rotation:
    - Maintain Faerie Fire on the target.
    - Cast Starfall on cooldown.
    - Cast Force of Nature on cooldown.
    - Keep at least one DoT up (Insect Swarm for Solar Eclipse, Moonfire for Lunar Eclipse)
    - Spam Wrath during Solar Eclipse, and spam Starfire during Lunar Eclipse.
    - Spam Wrath after leaving Solar Eclipse, and spam Starfire after leaving Lunar Eclipse, until the next Eclipse procs.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?  _ Enchanting (450-450)
                                                                                                                 _ Tailoring (450-450)  

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: wantedxx Paladin blood elf .

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 17 Old Years.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Algeria .

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? Gmt+2.

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
                  <<< All Day >>>

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 8/9 Hours
    Tuesday: 8/9 Hours
    Wednesday: 8/9 Hours
    Thursday: 8/9 Hours
    Friday: 8/9 Hours
    Saturday:8/9 Hours
    Sunday:8/9 Hours

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 4Years .

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes i'm.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes i do .

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?PvE  Ofc because it's more fun than PvP.And i love raidding with skilled Ppl know tactic for All Boss.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? DBM , Atlasloot , Icehud , DataStore ,X-Perl , Tidy Plate , Healbot , Gearscore+gearscorelite ,Carbonite , Quest helper .

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? no One .

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: Onyxia`s lair, zul gurub.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:Some Retail.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:
    ICC 10:
    Marrowgar
    LD
    Deathbringer
    Festergut
    Rotface
    Sindra
    Councils - HC
    BQL - HC
    LK

ICC 25
    Marrow
    LD
    DB
    Rotface - HC
    Festergut
    PP
    Councils
    BQL
    Dreamwalker - HC
    Sindragosa

Ruby Sanctum 10 man

VoA 10/25

I've also done most bosses in ulduar and naxx, but i suppose that it doesn't matter..

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:

Main Spec:In Resto:
    - Rejuvenation and Wild Growth in a 5 to 1 rotation (predict incoming damage and pre-hot party/raid members or use judgement to quickly decide).
    - Lifebloom, Swiftmend, Nourish, Nature's Swiftness + Healing Touch and Regrowth ( should use this as little as possible) as needed.

Off Spec:In Balance :
    - Maintain Faerie Fire on the target.
    - Cast Starfall on cooldown.
    - Cast Force of Nature on cooldown.
    - Keep at least one DoT up (Insect Swarm for Solar Eclipse, Moonfire for Lunar Eclipse)
    - Spam Wrath during Solar Eclipse, and spam Starfire during Lunar Eclipse.
    - Spam Wrath after leaving Solar Eclipse, and spam Starfire after leaving Lunar Eclipse, until the next Eclipse   procs.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? Murders Of Holies Guild Master and some officer  go to Other server  .

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Because I heard it was an active PvE guild and I would rather want to run through PvE content with a guild than with a pick-up group.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Well i guess i am good raider, willing to learn new stuff.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Well I don't have much to say about me , I like every kind of sports , I practice football and that is my favourite sport . I like to travel , I visited 8 countries and I have great memories from them Smile And here I want to apologize if I was annoying , if I spammed someone before . I'm so sorry about that . Also I think that you should give me a chance , you won't regret about that . Anyway I think that everyone deserve a chance to test him . It's not hard to kick me if I can't reach your expectations .  Smile  

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? No.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5 .

Last edited by wantedxx on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mindless
    Mindless

Tupullon DuDu Resto -/- Balance (DECLINED) Empty Re: Tupullon DuDu Resto -/- Balance (DECLINED)

Post  Mindless Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:48 am

downy
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Tupullon DuDu Resto -/- Balance (DECLINED) Empty Re: Tupullon DuDu Resto -/- Balance (DECLINED)

Post  Frostchika Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:55 am

Thumbs down.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:17 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 am