Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

5 posters

Hasty Elemental Shaman (ACCEPTED)

Hasty

Hasty Elemental Shaman (ACCEPTED) Empty Hasty Elemental Shaman (ACCEPTED)

Post  Hasty Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:49 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Hasty

2. RACE AND CLASS: Troll Shaman

3. a) MAIN SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#0fluzYSgPwZz,kae3R-,12213 PvE

b) OFF SPEC:/

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? Mining (260) Engi (80)

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Dilune(DK) Defack( S/H Priest)

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 18

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Kraljevo Serbia

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
    Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 4..5
    Tuesday: 4..5
    Wednesday: 4..5
    Thursday: 4..5
    Friday: 10
    Saturday: 10
    Sunday: 4..5

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 3..4 years

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes I'm the only and true user of this account.

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? Pve.. Like to raid Smile

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? DBM, Cheese, Recount, Omen

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? No Smile

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? toc 10/25 voa 10/25 RS 25 Icc 10,25(everything) 25hc( till LK)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: None

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:None

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: All that's above Smile

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Because I thing it's new progressiv guild so i wan't to help making good guild in Horde Smile

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Everything you need Smile

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? I'm also part of Weshtah friend's that will make applications for your guild .. I'm sorry if my application is short. Smile
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Hasty Elemental Shaman (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Hasty Elemental Shaman (ACCEPTED)

Post  Brohoof Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:00 am

Apps getting shorter but thats ok. I wanted to answer on all your posts even tho i gave your whole group a plus on previous one. ALl previous statements are in value still. + to you too. Also you should note we have 1 more ele sham that isnt currently active but says he will be soon. and plus 2 resto shamys. So on some occasions you will be fighting for gear since haste crit gear is also best in slot for resto. Still lets see you guys and have a +.
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:35 am

^What he said.

Thumbs up.
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:02 am

A bit short on your answer, but i have seen a lot worse applications than this.Atleast your english is good, your talents are fine, although i kinda don't find improved fire nova to be necessary to spend points on, but ok, not too terrible.I may give you a thumbs up aswell.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:13 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:25 pm