Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

Brohoof-Restoration shaman

Brohoof
    Brohoof

Brohoof-Restoration shaman Empty Brohoof-Restoration shaman

Post  Brohoof Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:13 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Brohoof

2. RACE AND CLASS:Tauren-Shaman

3. a) MAIN SPEC:  http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#f9wAjLkbpNWoi,,12213 . Oke i chose this spec 0-16-55 because it is superior to the one with healing way. One other option is what every spaintard is rolling the 0-13-58 one with healing wave even tho they dont cast a single one. Some talents here are a must and shouldnt be avoided like cleanse spirit ,improved chain heal, And ancestral awakening. Pretty much you cant shift any points other than 3 in enhancement but since you will not be healing with healing wave more than 5 times per fight other than valithria 0-13-58 is almost a spec only for valithria.

b) OFF SPEC:(same as above.Write for both speccs if it's for PvP or PvE) At this moment Its Enhancement

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? Professions are inscription 450/450 and enchanting 448/450. Basically ive hit the ring enchant bonus but continued to level when i can.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: (We don't Like multiguilding, your alts on horde side have to be in the same guild.) Yes i have: Brohottie-paladin, brodeadly-rogue.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I am 22 years old

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I am from Serbia

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? it is UTC+1 or GMT-1 i think its something like that

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:sometimes
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:sometimes
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:sometimes
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:sometimes
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:YES
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:YES

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:/
    Tuesday:/
    Wednesday:/
    Thursday:/
    Friday:/
    Saturday:atleast 5
    Sunday:atleast 5

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?I have been playing wow about a year after vanilla was released so about 7+ years

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:( Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.) Yes i am.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I prefer PVE for that feeling of overcoming the hardest possible task while directing 25 people, and then you just feel great.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?Yes:Grid,clique,DBM,pallypower,powerauras,Lui interface(comes with cast bars and Bartender action bars formating so that also)

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?Yea probably

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: Zul'gurub, UBRS, some molten core and ahn quiraj all on original while content was fresh.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Karazan, gruul, maggy, TK not full SSC also not full, ZA Timed, some BT but low, all on original while it was fresh content, later killed all and full experienced with it.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: FULL experience : NAXX, EOE, OS,TOC,TOGC,ICC25 plus HC, Full experience on all bosses in 25 hc killed all bosses many times except LK hc my guild killed it without me while i was on a break, but i have more than 200 tries on him. Halion killed on normal and many attempts on hc( cant remember if we did kill him honestly).

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: I have already explained why i took spec and some talents. Oke for start i am a keybinder and not backpedaler, I heal using grid+clique and keybinds for those spells like raidsave cd, mana tide, usable trinket and such spells that i dont configure on clique. Have been mostly healing during my play know almost all classes(like disc priest holy priest,paladin druid, and ofcourse shaman). As a shaman i heal like this: Riptide is cast on every CD, chain heal when tehre is raid dmg incoming, lesser healing wave on tank otherwise if there is only 1 person without full health lesser healing wave ofcourse. I use tracking for earth shield in powerauras so i know when it runs out and i can easily refresh(earth shield must be on tanks almost all the time, and earthliving also thats why youc ast stuff on tank even if he is full Very Happy).As a healer you should never truly stop casting if there is no dmg on raid overheal the tank no problem it is heroic dificulty and tanks can get unexpected dmg. Also have been OT with warriors and paladins alot and even druid. Used to know all about rogues cause i loved the class too much( i forgot a bit during my break in playing). Have been dpsing with all classes and i mean ALL ,am not good so much with Druid balance because i havent practiced it a lot.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?None EVIL DEAD ALL THE WAY

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?'Cuz

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? A healer who know the difference between HC and normal modes in that manner that he will not be dying so easily, healer who knows his job and wont need others to do it for him, Can easily heal any task anounced by Healing asignment although we dont do that yet. A very solid dps that knows how to keep his head in hc mode and not dying on start by something stupid, thus in this guild will make me top dps, because every1 likes to watch their fingers while playing in this guild. TUNNELVISION FTW

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?Yes this is an example of how a medium application should look like that would give us the information needed to know about you. NO ONE HAS EVER WROTE ANYTHING USEFUL IN TELL SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAYSTYLE QUESTION. NO ONE HAS EVER EXPLAINED WHY THEY TOOK THEIR TALENTS. ALL THE APPLICANTS HAD BAD GEMMING AND ENCHANTS SOMETIMES. Let me mention taht to get into some guilds you need full proper gems and enchants so that the guild knows you can carry your own weight. And thats why it is my advice that we close the recruitment soon cause i am tired of reading fail applications... Ty for taking your time to read this if you have read it.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? Yes

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5[/color]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:33 am