Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+5
Mindless
Euzobious
tiffane
Crix
Financier
9 posters

Restoration druid Financier (DECLINED)

Financier

Restoration druid Financier (DECLINED) Empty Restoration druid Financier (DECLINED)

Post  Financier Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:35 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Financier

2. RACE AND CLASS: Tauren druid

3. a) MAIN SPEC: PVE Restoration:
    Talents: http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?0532003100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000230023312230502531052313051
    Glyphs: Glyph of Swiftmend, Glyph of Wild Growth, Glyph of Nourish, Glyph of Thorns, Glyph of the Wild, Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth

b) OFF SPEC: PVP Restoration:
    Talents: http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?0000000000000000000000000000051030000000000000000000000000230033312031502531353313250
    Glyphs: don't have any :)ain't pvp'ing much

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? None. I'm quite new on horde side, didnt manage to skill up anything yet.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: All my alts are on aly side, so here we go:
    Extrashaman - PVE restoration shaman
    Extrapriest - PVE holy priest / PVP shadow priest
    Extrapower - PVE holy priest / PVP discipline priest
    Extrawarrion - PVE protection warrior
    Stoic - PVE/PVP retribution paladin
    Youranger - PVE elemental shammy
    Nostress - pvp forst mage
    Yourpoison - pvp assasination rogue
    maybe some else - can't recall everything

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 23

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Lithuania

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT +2 or CET +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Well, i used to play 8hours + everyday, however, now i have a job so i don't log in every day since i come back tired and stuff.. but if it would be a sheduled graid, i would defenetly join it Smile

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? wayyy too long. I've started playing since pre-tbc, a.k.a vanilla, and i've joined mmorpg4all since tbc.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes, I'm the owner and the only one who knows my account details

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: As long as it is reasonible, yes.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? PVE, got borred of pvp long time ago. Plus its way more funnier - love to lol @ dumb ppl doing dumb things

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? yes, x-perl, recounts, dbm, atlas loot, gladius

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? I have no idea, last time i played it was a year ago, and i was a part of <Project Horde>, I don't know if anyone from there still plays.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? I haven't played on retail so all the raiding experience will be from private servers

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: wasnt raiding back then

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: kara, BT, SWP, TK, Hellfire citadel

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Pretty much every instance availible in mmorpg4all.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: I'm a top healer material Smile

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? Project horde, guild were disbanded.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? I heard its currently the strongest guild on horde side. I'm a quite good player and i'm tend to follow the strongest ones, since i cant live with low-brainers under one roof.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Activity in guild raids, and a healing that goes off the charts Wink

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Well ... I'm a programer, so i spend my days dieing next to pc, i love girls, beer and dances, so pretty much every week i wont be online either @ friday or saturday. And its like 10th application in my life, and all the questions are the same, so I can't be arsed to put any more effort into it. I'm a skilled player, so if you're going to decline me for not coloring my application, or lack of effort overall - its your lost Smile

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? Ja, I'm watching "burn notice" xD

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? over nine thousand plus five
    Crix
    Crix

Restoration druid Financier (DECLINED) Empty Re: Restoration druid Financier (DECLINED)

Post  Crix Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:07 am

Like the confidence, but I pray it's well-deserved. Your fondness for girls will prevent you from going into main raids (if you get accepted, that is), because we raid on saturdays.

Don't like the way you freely joke around on the last question, because it shows you are not serious enough in your desire to enter the guild.

My last question... (and this is how I imagine you look like)... Who is this?
    Restoration druid Financier (DECLINED) Olimpiada08China834RTZ
    Financier

Restoration druid Financier (DECLINED) Empty Re: Restoration druid Financier (DECLINED)

Post  Financier Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:39 am

As i said, it would be one of the following - friday or saturday, and i would choose the one that wouldn't have a sheduled graid that day.
    As for the joke - stupid questions requires stupid answers, it says nothing about my dedication to guild or what so ever
    And regarding the pic its Šarūnas Jasikevičius - famous lithuanian point guard.
    tiffane
    tiffane

Post  tiffane Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 am

Thumbs up, hope to see you in Evil Dead.
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Post  Euzobious Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:49 am

Tu.
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:04 am

Financier wrote:As i said, it would be one of the following - friday or saturday, and i would choose the one that wouldn't have a sheduled graid that day.
    Alright. Guess that one is settled.
    Financier wrote:As for the joke - stupid questions requires stupid answers, it says nothing about my dedication to guild or what so ever
    That question stands there just to test whether you respect us enough to give a straight answer to whatever we ask you. It's by no means a "stupid question"... it may be easy, but it has meaning to us - therefore, it should to you as well.
    Financier wrote:And regarding the pic its Šarūnas Jasikevičius - famous lithuanian point guard.

Good. Was just checking. You'd be surprised with how much people lie on these things.
    Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:55 am

well, he is great player i had few raids with him don't know if he remembers me , anyway want to see you in evil dead , Thumbs up and good luck
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Post  Brohoof Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:27 am

What I'm reading in these few not really important answers is:"Oh im cool and im gonna apply to raid with you and wont care about the outcome".
    And no you wont get declined because of not coloring but probably because of your attitude "I SO PRO, I CBA TO TYPE NORMAL ANSWERS, DON'T YOU JUDGE ME". And you cant lose something you never had. So this can only be a win-win situation for us.
    Samael
    Samael

Post  Samael Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:28 am

Okay , you made an average looking application...

First of all U are or were a part of Sapped's and we hate those fucking spineless scum !

Secondly fcking project horde ,really , Evil Dead existed way before that guild and most of the players that were in that guild were in Evil Dead...So why didn't you join back then ?

If u get accepted we maybe could find some spot for u in our alt raid. But I think that's not going to happen ..

So I will give you fucking TD !
    Financier

Post  Financier Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:13 am

Brohoof, which answer in you opinion is "not normal" ? Smile

Yoshimura, I'm just wondering - do you know every sgcsn & ph member? I seriously doubt about it. How dare you judge people by such criterion? Years ago i was in spanish guild for a couple days, so what it makes me a spaintard now? Such attitude reminds me of racism or nacism... You should be ashemed of yourself
    Samael
    Samael

Post  Samael Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:32 am

Hmmm I think I do and I don't need to be ashamed of anything, I wasn't in sgcsn or ph, you were. And yes quite frankly I am racist , so deal with it ...
    Klark
    Klark

Post  Klark Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Been playin with him qute a while, would like to see him around, but, doubth my opinion would change any thing!
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:07 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:03 am