Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

5 posters

SpeeD Freak NeeD Guild !!! (DECLINED)

Evil Dead
    Evil Dead

SpeeD Freak NeeD Guild !!! (DECLINED) Empty SpeeD Freak NeeD Guild !!! (DECLINED)

Post  Evil Dead Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:32 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:SpeedFreak.

2. RACE AND CLASS: Paladin/ Blood - elf.

3. a) MAIN SPEC:  Retri Pve > http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#9x3mFZ4oZDb11,Mda3qe,12213.

a)-Glyph: _  Major: Glyph Of  hammer Of Wrath , Glyph Of exorcism , Glyph Of Judgement .
                _   Minor : Glyph Of Ly on Hand,Glyph Of Blessing Of Might,Glyph Of sense  Undead.

b) OFF SPEC: Pve Healer > http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#ilu_KadgWp6wMJ,k863qR,12213.

b)-Glyph: _ Major: Glyph Of Flach Light, Glyph Of Holy Shok,Glyph Of seal Of Light .
                  _ Minor : Glyph Of  wisdom , Glyph Of  Lay On Hands,Glyph Of wise.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?
    - JC and Mining atm but i will buy all recipes for jc and after i will replace Enchanting instead mining.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Frenzy/Dk/Orc/Horde.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 19

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Palestine.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? Gmt+2 .

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Y
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Y
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Y
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 23:30 gmt: Y
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Y
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 23:30 gmt:Y

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 6--7 Hours.
    Tuesday: 6--7 Hours.
    Wednesday: 6--7 Hours.
    Thursday: 6--7 Hours.
    Friday: 6--7 Hours.
    Saturday: 6--7 Hours.
    Sunday: 6--7 Hours.

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?  well truly i dont know how long but if i dont wrong its like 4/5 years .

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes Of Corse.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMSad Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.)>>> Yes Of Corse.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? well Ofc pve cos if not every 1 can do pvp without guild . just need to spam 1/10 times in global and you will find a good partner and...etc.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Atlasloot-Dbm-Recount-sexycoldown-Gladuis-Healboot.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?  i think no cos as i said its im new here so i think nobody know me..

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: i dont have experience in retail.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Karazhan

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:
    ICC 10:
    Marrowgar
    LD
    Deathbringer
    Festergut
    Rotface
    Sindra
    Dreamwalcker
    Prince Valanar
    Bloode-queen.
    Icc25:
    Marrowgar
    lady
    Deathbringer.
    toc 10 hc /10 / 25 hc / 25 .,Naxx 10 / 25 ,Voa 10 /25 . all Cleaned. .

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: I start with judgement->Divine storm->crusader strike->hammer of wrath(if the target's hp 20% or less)->Consecration->Exorcism(everytime i get art of war),All i do is trying to keep 5 stacks of holy vengence which isn't hard and follow the rotation I mentioned above.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? No.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?  Because I want to raid with professional people. I also hope to find a nice social community.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Someone who is online at least 3-4 hours per day, always ready to help about everything , if I can ( Professions , Reputations , Instances , Raids .... ) I'm always ready for raids ( Since I didn't played normal raid for months ) .

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Well I don't have much to say about me , I like every kind of sports , I practice football and that is my favourite sport . I like to travel , I visited 8 countries and I have great memories from them Smile And here I want to apologize if I was annoying , if I spammed someone before . I'm so sorry about that . Also I think that you should give me a chance , you won't regret about that . Anyway I think that everyone deserve a chance to test him . It's not hard to kick me if I can't reach your expectations . Smile

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? no.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5 Five , 50/10=5 , 25/5=5 ,[/color]
    Mindless
    Mindless

SpeeD Freak NeeD Guild !!! (DECLINED) Empty Re: SpeeD Freak NeeD Guild !!! (DECLINED)

Post  Mindless Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:33 am

OK DIGOW , I AM REALLY PISSED I WILL DOWN ALL UR APPS !

SpeeD Freak NeeD Guild !!! (DECLINED) Not_fa12
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

SpeeD Freak NeeD Guild !!! (DECLINED) Empty Re: SpeeD Freak NeeD Guild !!! (DECLINED)

Post  Neravarine Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 pm

SpeeD Freak NeeD Guild !!! (DECLINED) 174e_44e_ualml
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi all.Thumbs Down.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:14 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:06 am