Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+4
Neravarine
Frostchika
Brohoof
opqjuanopq
8 posters

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥daysuke the best dk thge pleyr in the best guild.....(DECLINED)

opqjuanopq

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥daysuke the best dk thge pleyr in the best guild.....(DECLINED) Empty ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥daysuke the best dk thge pleyr in the best guild.....(DECLINED)

Post  opqjuanopq Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:25 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:daysuke

2. RACE AND CLASS: dk

3. a) MAIN SPEC: (for this area, go to http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?,,12213#, use the talent calculator and give us a link of your actual specc you're using.Put also the glyphs you are using for that specc. Bear in mind that if you dont put anything, you will lower your chance to be accepted.)  http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#fQ0dGI75KgYigh,Y-HOR-,12213.

b) OFF SPEC:(same as above.Write for both speccs if it's for PvP or PvE) tank blood/unholy pvp

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? forst pve
    5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: (We don't Like multiguilding, your alts on horde side have to be in the same guild.)

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?17

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?alger

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY?6:14:50

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:yi
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:yi
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:yi
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:yi
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:yi
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:yi

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:morning and 10am
    Tuesday:Monday:morning and 10am
    Wednesday:Monday:morning and 10am
    Thursday:Monday:morning and 10am
    Friday:Monday:morning and 10am
    Saturday:Monday:morning and 10am
    Sunday:Monday:morning and 10am

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 8yers

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:( Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.)yes ofccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?pve = dmg
    pvp = low damage
    15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: yes

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: no

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: yes

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?
    cheerscheerscheerscheers
    20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? cus iis best in the server and there isfun and he hva damage hack for icc25hc

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? send my stenrgh to do thbbest guikld whatever it is neededc becuz i'm pro guild andf he gave all tactic

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?
    pos and fos and toc and icc10/25hc
    23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE I start with Bloodrage , followed up by Heroic Strike,Bloodthirst and then Whirlwind.Then i open Death Wish,Recklessness and possible trinkets to do some burst.I use slam every time the talent procs which makes it instant.For AoE fights i use Cleave >Whirlwind>Bloodthirst.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? Is this a real question? 2+3 = 4+1 = 7-2 = 5 for the love of god xD

followed up by Heroic Strike,Bloodthirst and then Whirlwind.Then i open Death Wish,Recklessness and possible trinkets to do some burst.I use slam every time the talent procs which makes it instant.For AoE fights i use Cleave >Whirlwind>Bloodthirst.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? Murders Of Holies: left its inactive guild right now since The Officer/guild mater's left The Server mmorpg4all.

telll us somting about u           
    Iirst.

1 - Introduction: Frost as a DPS Spec

Death Knight's talent trees are very versatile. There are so many possibilities. You don't necessarily need to stick to a single tree and spec to maximize your effectiveness in a raid. A Death Knight is a very powerful tank and can dish insane amounts of damage. The spec each one plays depends entirely on personal preference. In this guide I'll cover the Frost spec, more precisely, Frost DPS.

Every talent tree can fit both Tanking and DPS roles. Although some people claim Frost is exclusively designed for tanking, it is already proven Frost has a very strong DPS and should not be underestimated. I do not deny Unholy deals an immense damage, but Frost is on par.

Frost should be played with dual weapons. You can also use a Two-Handed, but where's the fun on that?

2 - Talents

My standard spec:
    0 / 56 / 15

-> I spec into the Unholy tree, increasing the strength by a percent, adding shadow damage to the auto attacks (synergizes with Black Ice) and increasing the duration of the diseases.
    -> Purely to maximize DPS.
    -> White damage is increased substantially.

Frost-Blood:
    15 / 56 / 0

-> Increases the attack power and critical chance of the main abilities.
    -> Is more reliant on runes and cooldowns to deal damage.
    -> Diseases are less durable.

Unholy Sub-spec with Subversion:
    3 / 53 / 15

-> Reduced Threat Generation (25%) while in Blood Presence.
    -> Slightly less Runic Power generation.
    -> No Unbreakable Armor.
    Use this one if stealing aggro from tanks.

3 - Glyphs

Major Glyphs:

- Glyph of Obliterate
    Increases the damage of the Obliterate ability by 25%
    - Glyph of Frost Strike
    Reduces the cost of Frost Strike by 8 runic power.
    - Glyph of Disease
    Pestilence refreshes diseases duration on the primary and secondary targets.

As for Minor Glyphs take whatever you want, none have direct impact in your DPS.

4 - Rotations / Priorities

Alright, there's no real "rotation" I'd more likely call it a Priority list.
    Lets get straight to business:
    *In order of importance*
    Frost Fever MUST be always up: Icy Touch
    Blood Plague MUST be always up: Plague Strike
    If you have the Glyph of Disease use Pestilence to refresh the Diseases before those run out.

Unbreakable Armor & Blood Tap as a compensation for the rune spent.
    Killing Machine -> Frost Strike.
    Obliterate.
    Blood Strike.
    Rime -> Howling Blast
    Frost Strike to dump Runic Power
    Horn of Winter.
    Use Pestilence to spread the Diseases to multiple targets.

The "rotation" is nothing too complex once you get used to the procs. I'd recommend using add-ons to keep track of the disease duration and procs it'll help a lot.

TL;DR: Keep Diseases up. Frost Strike if Killing Machine is up. Obliterate. Blood Strike. Howling Blast if Rime is up. Frost Strike to dump runic power.

Note: Prioritize Frost Strike over Howling Blast when dealing single-target damage. In multiple targets situations prioritize Howling Blast when Rime and Killing Machine procs at the same time. Do not use Howling Blast unless Rime is up.

5 - Stats, Gems and Runeforging

• Hit until cap
    • Expertise until cap
    • Strength
    • Critical Strike or Haste -> Haste increases the rate of Killing Machine procs thus increasing DPS, Critical increases the flat overall DPS of every ability. I wont go over those, I myself use Critical Strike.
    • Armor Penetration
    • Attack Power
    • Agility (DPS one-handed weapons usually have Agility instead of Strength)

+20 Strength
    +10 Strength +10 Critical Strike (+10 Haste)
    As for the Blue sockets just add in +20 Strength gems unless the socket bonus is very significant and/or I need to compensate something, for example if you are not hit capped you should consider gemming hit rating.

Chaotic Skyflare Diamond: +21 Critical Strike Rating +3% Critical Strike Damage
    OR
    Relentless Earthsiege Diamond: +21 Agility +3% Critical Strike Damage

Note: I gem +20 Strength gems in all the slots regardless of the socket color, but make sure you have at least the necessary colors for your Meta gem to be active.

If you really want to socket a matching color in all the blue sockets or you're in need for Hit and/or Expertise you have plenty of choices:
    +10 Strength +10 Hit Rating
    +10 Strength +10 Expertise
    +10 Expertise +10 Hit Rating

Gem accordingly to your needs.

Hit cap for Two-Handed wearers is 8% or 295 hit rating.
    Hit cap for Dual-Wielders is 8% for abilities but 24% for auto-attacks.
    Expertise cap is 26.

You should at least have 8% hit so abilities wont miss.

Main Hand Weapon: Rune of Fallen Crusader
    Chance to increase total Strength by 15% for 15 seconds.
    Off-Hand Weapon: Rune of Razorice
    Chance to increase target's vulnerability to Frost damage.

6 - Best In-Slot

Check out Artoodetoo's submission.

7 - Add-ons

i love titifane is nise girl ♥️3♥️♥️♥️♥️33♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️33♥️♥️333

Last edited by opqjuanopq on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥daysuke the best dk thge pleyr in the best guild.....(DECLINED) Empty Re: ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥daysuke the best dk thge pleyr in the best guild.....(DECLINED)

Post  Brohoof Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:35 am

Yea im just gona go ahead and DECLINE you because you have obviously copied many other applications into this one, because you are explaining warrior rotations on dk apply, you ahvent answered many questions and some are copied from applications that are 2 days old it cant be more obvious than that...
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥daysuke the best dk thge pleyr in the best guild.....(DECLINED) Empty Re: ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥daysuke the best dk thge pleyr in the best guild.....(DECLINED)

Post  Frostchika Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:55 am

Ha ha, very funny.
    Thumbs down.
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Post  Neravarine Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Answer to 14th questions makes me give vote " UNWORTHY" to this app.
    tiffane
    tiffane

Post  tiffane Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:45 am

I may be naughty right now, but go FUself Daysuke, or Daybish, whatever.
    You're the biggest dumbass I've ever seen. And wait.. Any results with banning my account?:<
    How poor you are.

With a big smile on my face I say THUMBS DoWn <3
    opqjuanopq

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥daysuke the best dk thge pleyr in the best guild.....(DECLINED) Empty ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Post  opqjuanopq Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:14 am

nise dk
    best unholy
    best frost
    best tank

i now tactic
    10hc/25hhclich king
    lioght of dawn

and giv mi THUMBS UP FOR ME DK IS MI BEST MAIN I HAVE SHADOW EDGE AND FULL PVE

KNOW ALL TACTI
    WSPR ME FOR INVITE GUIKD

THABAAZZ UP ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Post  Euzobious Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:56 am

you should try some drugs
    td.
    Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:45 am

i know that it took much time to copy all this , and i really know how much effort and time have you spent to make this apps
    you deserve it

THUMBS UP <3 <3 <3 <3

good luck mate but no moar drugs ok ?
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:52 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:09 am