Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

4 posters

Pachaftw Application (DECLINED)

foxfox2012
    foxfox2012

Pachaftw Application (DECLINED) Empty Pachaftw Application (DECLINED)

Post  foxfox2012 Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:41 am

1. Main Character Name: Pachaftw

2. Race & Class: Orc Death Knight

3.Main Spec: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#_CJW4LMfSiVzGw,,12213

4.WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?develop occupations but I have enough time

5.DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Winterfresh- Frost Mage Don't know how is gs mage 4/5 wrathfull+off sets

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 21

7.WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Bulgaria

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? I live in northwestern Bulgaria and time zone here is +1 hour

9.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:About 8 hours a day, who's keeping count tho. If I'm home, I'm more than likely playing WoW.

11.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?About 8 years now.

12.ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?....Absolutely...!!!

13.ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Of course that one learns to live by!

14.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I prefer to have a bit of both though it would be nice to think there is only pvp or pve .. but that's my perspective.

15.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Cooldowns,Gladius,InterruptBar,NiceDamage,SoundAlerter!

16.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Of course there are two people close to my friends!

17.WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? normal for raid :]]]

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: Downed Everyting

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: End-game - Downed Everything

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: End-game - ICC10 > Ulduar (even tho it's not open here to my knowledge). I've yet to complet ICC 25  :]]]

18.TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:I play aggressively.honestly everyone plays as they think good!

19.NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? No previous guild!

20.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?I like the name of gildiyata.Mnogo are well organized and have the desire and I was an hour of them of course if you accept! :]]]]

21.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? You can expect everything from me enough just to have a desire and a will there is a way I have of this principle.

22.IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?Yes of course that I would like to have a little more organized if you can and help each other no matter what it is!

23.DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?I can not think of at the moment

24.HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? Is this a real question? 2+3 =5

Last edited by Anubis on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Thanks for telling me but not knowing what else to write about your questions and I just copied the questions that I did not see that there APP foramt.Thanks)
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Pachaftw Application (DECLINED) Empty Re: Pachaftw Application (DECLINED)

Post  Brohoof Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:02 pm

You have copied many answers from flexxin application. At this point i do not know if he copied it from somewhere , BUT you are instantly DECLINED. So Anubis will lock this soon. good luck in your search for a guild
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:20 am

Le thumbs down.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:26 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:38 pm