Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+3
Cmotahqka
Frostchika
Theinsane
7 posters

Ragestyle's application. (DECLINED)

Theinsane
    Theinsane

Ragestyle's application. (DECLINED) Empty Ragestyle's application. (DECLINED)

Post  Theinsane Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 pm

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Ragestyle

2. RACE AND CLASS: Orc, warrior

3. a) MAIN SPEC: ( http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#g0cp7tDa5HGr2,,12213 )
    Major Glyphs: [Glyph of Whirlwind] [Glyph of Heroic Strike] [Glyph of Cleaving]
    Minor Glyphs: [Glyph of Bloodrage] [Glyph of Command] [Glyph of Battle]

b) OFF SPEC:( http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#d0cb09HlLjZcJ2,,12213 )
    Major Glyphs: [Glyph of Overpower] [Glyph of Mortal Strike] [Glyph of Rending]
    Minor Glyphs: [Glyph of Battle] [Glyph of BloodRage]

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? I haven't any one at the moment, but i'ill start with Jc,Mining.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: (We don't Like multiguilding, your alts on horde side have to be in the same guild.)
    No alts right now.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I'm a 17years old.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? From algeria.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Nope
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:4+
    Tuesday:4+
    Wednesday:5+
    Thursday:5+
    Friday:5+
    Saturday:5+
    Sunday:5+

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? Mhm around 2--3years

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes only me.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:( Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.) Sure whynot.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I Like both,but pvp is getting boring as hell,so I'll go for pve because every boss
    has a different tactic unlike pvp where you keep meeting the same teams over and over
    again.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Yes i'm , Gearscore,DBM,atlasloot,Coldowns,Recount...

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Actualy i haven't any friends yet. So my answer 'ill NO.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:None

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:None

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: I've cleaned Naxx (10/25), Ulduar (10), Onyxia (10/25) ToC (10/10hc/25/25hc) ICC10 until Professor Putricide.Icc10hc until Festergut. Icc25hc(None).Icc25n until Blood-Queen Lana'thel. Ulduar 10/25 not all bosses.Voa10/25man.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: At PvE spec i mean fury spec(main spec) , lemme show you my rotation.
    Warrior PvE spec(fury talent) 'ill be like that:
    I open up with charge in my Battle Stance to get some rage, put rend and switch to Berserkers Stance. I usually activate my Death Wish at the start of the boss fight so I can activate it once again when boss is low on health to maximize my damage.
    Then the rotation goes like this:
    Bloodrage > Heroic Throw (each time that can) > Bloodthirst > Whirlwind > Slam.
    -Use all the time (Spam it ) Heroic Strike (On single target atacks) or Cleave (On multi target atacks ) within the basic rotation
    -Use Death Wish at start (for use more times on the same boss) or when i think can't miss you my precious attacks
    -Use Recklessness when i 've a good damage(DMG) incrementer. Example : (Death Wish, DBW,Bersking+Wespring-Normal/Heroic, Chaos Bane)

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? None.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? ACtualy i want to join that guild cuz is a newg in the horde side( evry new guild 'ill succeed with any thing lemme give you a expl: raids,events,arch,titls... etc) , also cuz i want to re-start play PvE as well I think Evil is the most well organized guild Also because i'll Help wherever it's needed both PvE+PvP talents.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Raider,Pve'r player,helpful,friendly, alot of thinks you can expect from me only the positive

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Actualy nothing more , i'm a boy 17years old like i said that already study for the last years for me in the hight-school, playing algerianne football , also i like to listening to songs/music rock style,english songs like 2pac,eminem.. alot of songs,musics.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? I've no idea. Evil or Very Mad

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? "2+3"=5
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Ragestyle's application. (DECLINED) Empty Re: Ragestyle's application. (DECLINED)

Post  Frostchika Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:12 pm

I don't know do you guys care about this but I'll post it anyway.
    This guy made application for Lone District, however he copy pasted few things which wasn't helpful for him at all. It took him some time to make that application cuz it kinda above average but, I can't give you thumbs up, reason : l2 make your own application.

Thumbs down.

app link : Theinsanee
    Cmotahqka
    Cmotahqka

Ragestyle's application. (DECLINED) Empty Re: Ragestyle's application. (DECLINED)

Post  Cmotahqka Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Frostchika wrote:I don't know do you guys care about this but I'll post it anyway.
    This guy made application for Lone District, however he copy pasted few things which wasn't helpful for him at all. It took him some time to make that application cuz it kinda above average but, I can't give you thumbs up, reason : l2 make your own application.

Thumbs down.

app link : Theinsanee

Also Evil Dead is full of warriors

Thumbs down :/
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Post  Neravarine Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:07 am

TU
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Post  Brohoof Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:06 am

Hello. Yes thanks for applying. Lets start by me telling sorry some of the officers havent been active too much on the forum or ingame due to irl stuff. Hopefully others will read it here so they know. If some of new applicants or you whispered an officer ingame you might have heard this answer: Im sorry we are not really recruiting at the moment. Exceptional applies are welcome and you can TRY on the forum. Basically none of the applies are exceptional and yours is lacking on that side too. It is better than the others slightly. But here you have a different problem We are crazy filled with fury warriors or warriors at all. Stacking another one into the equation is silly. So for now im sorry But THUMBS DOWN to you. And applying to multiple guilds is not forbidden since he is not in this one(it would be forbidden and insta kick to apply to another whilst in an guild). Ive written more to you cause you might understand what i wrote unlike some other applicants. Good luck in your search for a guild.

P.S. Also noticed a very strange thing. Most of you dont have alts on an 18x rate server. Go figure...
    Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:45 pm

thumbs down
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:55 am