Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

5 posters

Deadlock - Warlock (ACCEPTED)

DeadLock

Deadlock - Warlock (ACCEPTED) Empty Deadlock - Warlock (ACCEPTED)

Post  DeadLock Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:34 pm

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Deadlock

2. RACE AND CLASS: Undead / Warlock

3. a) MAIN SPEC: Demonolgy(I will change it to Affliction when i will get the proper gear) PvE
    b) OFF SPEC: I didn't decided if it will be Affliction or Destro.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? I don't have any proffesion yet, but i will go for JC and engi.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Don't have other char.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 22

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Craiova / Romania

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT +2

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: yes
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: no
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: yes
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: no
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: yes

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:

Thursday: I never count it, but i have a lot of play time
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 4-5 years

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? I m the owner, but there are few close friends that knows the account and pass.

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I like both of them, I do PvP for fun when I m bored and I don't nothing else to do, and PvE because in these situations you need to work as a group and overcome the real challenges of the game.

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? DBM, Elkano Bars, Recount, MikScrollingBattleText

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Not yet Smile

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER) Never played on retail Sad

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: None

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Cleared all on this server

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Cleared Naxxramas (10/25), OS (10/25), VoA (10/25), Ulduar (half), ToC (all mods and difficultys), ICC (Cleared all unless LK 25 hc), RS ( Need 25 hc more). To mention, did all on this server.

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? One friend of mine decide to make horde character and I couldnt let him alone there and since there are only 2 good guilds on horde side I will try to make part of your community.

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? A player who can understand english well, and a raider which will always give his best.

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Funny guy, that likes to have fun. Very Happy Plus i want to see Weshtah playing on his beloved horde.
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Deadlock - Warlock (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Deadlock - Warlock (ACCEPTED)

Post  Brohoof Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 am

Lets continue. Same group different color Very Happy. Gave you all a plus already so Good Luck.
    P.S. If you can read my posts on applies on others from your group there is some info and they aren't too long.
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:37 am

My thumbs are getting tired. From being up.
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:05 am

Everything looks fine for me.English, talents and a decent looking application. So from me, it's a thumbs up.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:16 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:36 am