Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+2
Brohoof
weshtah
6 posters

Weshtah Warlock Destro/Affli (ACCEPTED)

weshtah
    weshtah

Weshtah Warlock Destro/Affli (ACCEPTED) Empty Weshtah Warlock Destro/Affli (ACCEPTED)

Post  weshtah Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:47 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Weshtah

2. RACE AND CLASS: Undead Warlock

3. MAIN SPEC: Main Affliction (Note, I will be destruction until I get good enough gear)

OFF SPEC: PvP destruction (I don't think it matters right? Smile )

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? Engineering (200) Tailoring (250) -> I am planning to drop Tailoring and get JC once I finish with obtaining mounts.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Not atm.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 21

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Serbia

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT + 1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: -
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: -
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 10+
    Tuesday: 10+
    Wednesday: 10+
    Thursday: 10+
    Friday: 10+
    Saturday: 10+
    Sunday: 10+

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? Since Vanilla

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes, I am, but my close friends are familiar with my account info.

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I prefer both. Before, I could say I was PvP player, but I really realize fun and joy you get during PvE voyage with your friends. Sense of accomplishment you receive after killing something really hard, or something that noone killed before you, is really really great.

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? DBM, Move Anything, Quartz, Recount, Big Wix, Elkano Buff Bars, and few not important ones.

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? I am not sure.

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: Cleared everything (AQ, Zulgurub and BWL on retail, as well as half of Molten Core)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Cleared everything, most of it on Retail as well.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Naxx, EOE and Os on retail, everything else killed on our server and some other privates (on our server, only LK 25 hc and RS 25 hc are encounters I didn't complete)

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Well first reason why I wanna play in horde at all, is my huge love towards it, as well as that I spent my childhood being a horde. With that, new question comes "What guild should I chose?". since there are only 2 good options (regarding PvE) MoH and you guys, even tho I have good friends in MoH, I would like to try my luck with you. Somehow, watching behavior of your players, in game and outside of it, I really came to conclusion that you are not just "another guild". I would like to see that from first hand, and to together, make something really huge. Make best guild in Horde faction on our server.

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? You can expect that I will understand english, on chat and on teamspeak. Also, you can expect raider, who will always try to be better then previous attempt. All in all, not wanting to brag, but you can expect 1 really unordinnary member and raider. Smile

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?
    Yes, I would like to note, that buncha of my friends will make application. I can also vouch for them, that they have over-average xp, as well that they are good english-understanding pplz. Hope to see you soon in game. Smile
    EDIT: Yes, I forgot to mention, we are new in horde, and we don't have gear, but we won't even ask you for raids until we farm enough gear not to be carried around. We will die from RDFs if its neccesary. Smile
    -Wesh

Last edited by weshtah on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Weshtah Warlock Destro/Affli (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Weshtah Warlock Destro/Affli (ACCEPTED)

Post  Brohoof Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:46 am

Hello. For starters you made some effort colored your application and wrote more than one line in some answers. Tbh you guys did make an application and is more than most on this server. You speak English well and its one of the biggest requirements, so we can all understand each other. Your characters on horde seem new or you just didn't level your professions, anyway we cant see gear and if you are worth the effort we don't mind gearing you up. So far you've shown effort to join the guild and if true have some experience. Thus i give you a +. Good luck
    Zerg
    Zerg

Weshtah Warlock Destro/Affli (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Weshtah Warlock Destro/Affli (ACCEPTED)

Post  Zerg Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:21 am

The force is strong with this one!
    The main problem will be gearing up you guys, because you all took classes which wear cloth armor, so it will be a problem. Except that, everything else is decent. Your application is decent, i didn't find any lapse in your talents. So i cannot give you anything else than Thumbs up. Good luck.
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:39 am

Weshtah Warlock Destro/Affli (ACCEPTED) Stevenseagalthumbsup
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:07 am

It's a god damn THUMBS UP.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:18 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:48 am