Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+3
blooddrainer
Tryagain
shadowseeker02
7 posters

Shadowseeker`s application (DECLINED)

shadowseeker02

Shadowseeker`s application (DECLINED) Empty Shadowseeker`s application (DECLINED)

Post  shadowseeker02 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:25 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Shadowseeker.

2. RACE AND CLASS: Undead Warlock.

3. a) MAIN SPEC: Destruction PvP. [ Sorry, but i cannot link my spec, New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. ]

b) OFF SPEC: Destruction PvE.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? Leveling up engineering atm.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Downfire, enhancement SHAMAN.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 14.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Bulgaria.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT + 01.

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +.
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+.
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+.
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+.
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+.
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+.

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:

Monday:6-8.
    Tuesday:6-8.
    Wednesday:6-8.
    Thursday:6-8.
    Friday:6-8.
    Saturday:6-8.
    Sunday:6-8.

This depends on my mood, and ofc if i have something to do, but normaly i stay around 6-8 hours on my computer.

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? About 3-4 years.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes I am.

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I prefer PVE, because I`m bored of PvPing.Ofc if u raid with good people PvE will be very fun.

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?: I`m not using many addons, just DBM for raids and COOLDOWNS for PvP.

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Blooddrainer and Tryagain.

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? I have alot of raid expirience in private servers.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: ONYXIA`S LAIR, MC, BWL.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: KARAZHAN, BT, TK.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: ICC VOA , NAXX , ULDUAR , TOC , OS , VIOLET HOLD.

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Because u r mainly doing PvE, and i want to raid with brained and skilled ppl, not some spanish retards that cant spel they`re name in english.

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? I`m a very good player, just ask and I`ll help u . What a Face

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Nope.

Last edited by shadowseeker02 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tryagain
    Tryagain

Shadowseeker`s application (DECLINED) Empty Re: Shadowseeker`s application (DECLINED)

Post  Tryagain Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:26 am

Very nice application, i see u got some time to do it, and ofc u get THUMBS UP.
    blooddrainer
    blooddrainer

Shadowseeker`s application (DECLINED) Empty Re: Shadowseeker`s application (DECLINED)

Post  blooddrainer Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 am

Thumbs up nice app english too
    Frostwyrm
    Frostwyrm

Post  Frostwyrm Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 am

Good and polite Guy
    Thumbs up from me.
    Stoneblood
    Stoneblood

Post  Stoneblood Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:13 am

App i very good, english is good too. THUMBS UP from me Smile
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:45 am

Since you have problem showing your speccs here, i would like to see them in-game. Mostly PvE specc.Also, i have heard some things about your behaviour.I must let you know that we do not tolerate people with that kind of attitude, so you better fix this issue of yours and then we can talk.

Last edited by Rudra on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:26 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:48 am