Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+3
Samael
Mindless
persistent
7 posters

Persesten's Application. (DECLINED)

persistent

Persesten's Application. (DECLINED) Empty Persesten's Application. (DECLINED)

Post  persistent Tue May 07, 2013 6:44 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: persistent

2. RACE AND CLASS: Tauren , Druid

3. a) MAIN SPEC: PvE restoration: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#QBl_4mbd2Foj,bXdROH,12213
    Restoration glyphs: Glyph of lifebloom , Glyph of nourish , Glyph of moonfire
    b) OFF SPEC: PvE balance: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#P9NEYfIHPeTPg,8UFROH,12213
    Balance glyphs: Glyph of wrath , Glyph of starfall , Glyph of monsoon

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? Nothing atm, i've to talk to anubis wish professions the guild need then i'll lvl it faster.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Terexer mage Frost-Arcan PvE + PvP geared.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I am 17 years old

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? From algeria.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? gmt+1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:2->5
    Tuesday:4->5
    Wednesday:1->5
    Thursday:3->5
    Friday:1->5
    Saturday:1->5
    Sunday:2->6

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 4years.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: of course, i'ill.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I am currently getting sick of PvP so I prefer PvE atm, Reason why do I prefer PvE is coz i miss my pve times a lot and i doubt that there is thing in pvp that i have not already done. In PvE you hear and experience much more laugh and joy then in pvp which is filled with rage and constant damage to my good nature. Still I myself am player who is equally balanced between pve and pvp and as much as I may love/hate one or another atm in the end it all comes to same, I do both.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? yes i am , and they are

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? nah i 've no idea who  'ill.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: None

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: I did all TBC raids and dungeons on old m4a, as far as new m4a goes I think i did few of them but not all. When u mentioned this now I only do not remember killing Void Reaver on old m4a.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: As far as Icc 10/25 normal goes i killed everything till LK, Failed on him due to lack of brained ppl. On icc 10 HC I think i did everything till Sindra , maybe even her on Horde but I will have check that and ofc I did not even enter icc 25hc. In TOC I completed 10/25 hc w/o wipes even on 25hc once. About other Wotlk raids I completed all of them at my time at some other servers whom i will not mention unless i am directly asked to. Also tactics for bosses that I have not killed in ICC are well known to me.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:
    1st-Wild Growth(Charge and use)
    2st-Regrowth(I use it all the times,But more in tank)
    3nd-Rejuvenation,(I try that they all have,then i can use Swiftmend)
    4ndNourish,Better for raid,in use all the time.
    Finaly-Lifebloom, I use it Only for tank.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? none

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? : Because i wanna try to raid with the big boys. The thing is raiding is what u guys do best, u got the most expirience in PvE

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? I can help whatever to news to get gear,with emblem farm,if someone need proffesion i can help too,i can stay online for guild raids all time.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? I am not your average metalhead but still i am Metalhead also I am student  I am also social drink in some way, in many ways to be precise.I am friendly by nature but I can act arrogant time to time, I know how to entertain group of ppl if I have to but unlike many ppl I know I do not like attention, nothing good ever comes up from that.So lets stick to the topic, about myself I could also add that my favorite drinks are Rum,Beer and Absinthe which I love and hate in same time, by political view i am Monarchist and highly religious person even if my favorite bands are sort to say anti-religious. I like hanging out with friends and sometimes with unknown ppl when I am drunk enough , I also like a good debate and it gets even better if person that i am talking to has good arguments to oppose my, I may also agree and disagree with anything and everything in a word so you can expect rly hard conversations if you want to have them with me

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? None i don't know any thing about this one.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 2+3=5
    Mindless
    Mindless

Persesten's Application. (DECLINED) Empty Re: Persesten's Application. (DECLINED)

Post  Mindless Wed May 08, 2013 1:52 am

I'm an algerian , and i know every single algerian playing in that server

and i'm pretty sure that he copied it from someone cause almost algerians suck at english

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? I can help whatever to news to get gear,with emblem farm,if someone need proffesion i can help too,i can stay online for guild raids all time.

help your self to lvl proff first

Thumbs down.
    persistent

Persesten's Application. (DECLINED) Empty Re: Persesten's Application. (DECLINED)

Post  persistent Wed May 08, 2013 5:28 am

-- Mindless --
    and i'm pretty sure that he copied it from someone cause almost algerians suck at english

help your self to lvl proff first
    Yes i'm a algerianne one, if you didn't belive that you that you should come in Mirc to see my IP adress also you check in the TeamSpeack.
    Samael
    Samael

Post  Samael Wed May 08, 2013 6:11 am

Hello ,first thing first , ok your application is not that bad.

Secondly you failed in Ruby Sanctum 10 man normal soo bad. You died in every attempt that we made.
    And can you explain to me how did you died every time, 20 sec after the boss fight was engaged, you are a HEALER for fuck sake ?!
    And pls don't tell me some lame excuses cuz excuses are for pussys ...

So I dont know how I can belive this things you wrote :

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: As far as Icc 10/25 normal goes i killed everything till LK, Failed on him due to lack of brained ppl. On icc 10 HC I think i did everything till Sindra , maybe even her on Horde but I will have check that and ofc I did not even enter icc 25hc. In TOC I completed 10/25 hc w/o wipes even on 25hc once. About other Wotlk raids I completed all of them at my time at some other servers whom i will not mention unless i am directly asked to. Also tactics for bosses that I have not killed in ICC are well known to me.

Soo you said :About other Wotlk raids I completed all of them at my time ...

Well let me say this to you , I don't belive you cuz I'we seen that you don't know the tactis for ruby sanctum and Good knows what else and yet you write here that you completed all raids I mean WTF ?!

I can tell you that you failed test phase before you were even invited to the guild. Usually first goes like this, first you get an invitation to join guild , then test phase and then you get kicked if you fail ...
    Well I can tell you that you failed and I think we will skip all this phases and save ourselves of the misery and decline you.
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Sat May 11, 2013 10:48 pm

You are a healer that cannot be trusted. You were dying on every Ruby Sanctum attempt we had, so that shows that you don't know what were you supposed to do.You may be thinking you were lucky to join our raids, but, the thruth is, you were unfortunate.So now, i don't believe you have the quality we need.

That's pretty much it.

THUMBS DOWN!!!!
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Sun May 12, 2013 6:10 am

Thumbs down.
    gemle
    gemle

Persesten's Application. (DECLINED) Empty pers

Post  gemle Sat May 18, 2013 12:07 am

You wiped us 3 times in RS , T-down
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:52 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:12 pm