Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+2
Tericus
Kyonshi
6 posters

Kyonshi - Mage (ACCEPTED)

Kyonshi
    Kyonshi

Kyonshi - Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Kyonshi - Mage (ACCEPTED)

Post  Kyonshi Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:43 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Kyonshi

2. RACE AND CLASS: Undead Mage

3. a) MAIN SPEC: PvE Spec - Fire http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#of0fcu0cZ0Ec0RhIhVubhct

With Glyph of Molten Armor, Glyph of Fireball, Glyph of Living Bomb

b) OFF SPEC: PvP Spec - Frost http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#ofcbrzMcZZAIbGobu0fdMfkt

With Glyph of Ice Barrier, Glyph of Evocation, Glyph of Polymorph

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?

Currently using Jewelcrafting and Engineering, both 450/450.
    I picked Jewelcrafting mainly for those Unique gems that you get.
    Engineering is just for PVP stuff but if you need something from me let me know.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Noup no alts

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 22

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Croatia

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT + 01:00

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: It depends day by day but I am online every day, sometimes for an hour and sometimes the whole day, but for raid days I will be there as planned.

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? Its been a year and a few months now.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yep just me.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Ofcourse, constructive criticism is always welcome. Just tell me if I f*cked up something or did something wrong(I hope not), and Ill do it better next time for sure.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? You will see me playing PvP every time if I got nothing else to do while Im online, cuz simply I like it for the unique gameplay where you can beside all learn how to control you character better, but when it comes to PvE and raiding my approach is very seriously and you can rely on me for whatever it takes.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? I am using DBM, Bartender and X-perl for interface, Recount, Quartz and MageNuggets +- a few others but not that important.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Tericus said you are nice people soo Very Happy

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: /

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: /

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: So far(on Dalaran WOW) I have done everything except full ulduar 10/25(left Algalon, Yogg Saron and general Vezax)

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: Well I know how to play my char very good and I learn very fast from mistakes, but when it comes to a new tactic or boss fight where I have never been before, have a lil bit understanding if I do something wrong Very Happy

My rotation: For single targets I am opening with Living Bomb(keeping it on target at all the time) following with Improved Scorch(assuming there is no 5% crit from other sources), spaming Fireball after that till Hot Streak procs-Pyroblast.
    AoE: Living Bomb, Flamestrike, Blizzard

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? I have been in Cro Army on Alliance but left because they started to fall apart and there hasnt been much progress, and for Maelstrom I was just once in a raid and thats it, all other was just sitting off.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? I hear there is a nice atmosphere here and I would like to finally pass all that content properly if you are willing to recruit me Smile

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? In my opinion I know my class very good to play and handle so I can offer you high DPS including raid awarness.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Noup nothing left to say, if you need something from me ingame let me know (Gems, Ammo etc.) Smile

23. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5

Last edited by Kyonshi on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    Tericus
    Tericus

Kyonshi - Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Kyonshi - Mage (ACCEPTED)

Post  Tericus Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:44 am

TU from me Smile
    Samael
    Samael

Post  Samael Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:10 am

TU
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:13 am

It's a nice application, though i would prefer if you were an arcane but fire is good aswell.

I have nothing much to say but THUMBS UP.
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:26 am

Another range dps, yay. More power to you. I prefer fire as well. You don't really need more than one arcane mage per raid. Haha.

Up with the thumbs.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:33 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 am