Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

5 posters

Frostchika Arc/Fire Mage (ACCEPTED)

Frostchika
    Frostchika

Frostchika Arc/Fire Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Frostchika Arc/Fire Mage (ACCEPTED)

Post  Frostchika Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:41 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Frostchika

2. RACE AND CLASS: Troll Mage

3. a) MAIN SPEC: Fire PvE(I'm currently using Arcane spec cause lack of crit which is needed for fire.)

b) OFF SPEC:Arcane PvE

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?

I'm leveling Tailoring, It's 260 atm. And other proffesion will be enchanting I think but im not sure yet.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:I don't have hord alt charracters. On ally side there are Frostichka/Fire Knocke/Fury Iblast/Shadow and Ishot/MM.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?I'm 17.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Bosnia & Herzegovina/Sarajevo

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY?GMT+1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
    Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yea.
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:No.
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yea.
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:No.
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yea.
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yea.

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:

Monday: I don't count my
    Tuesday: playing hours.I'm
    Wednesday: playing as much as
    Thursday: I can and its enough.
    Friday: But if you want some
    Saturday: numbers its more than
    Sunday: 5hrs each day.

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? Honestly I do not remember. I started long time ago and I stoped playing for 2 years. I came back 1 year ago.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yea, I'm only one.

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? Theres alot of reasons why I prefer PVE over PVP, one of reason is hanging out with bunch of other players, playing together, working as team to overcome challenges which are impossible to do alone.

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?
    When is about addons first of all I'm using DBM, after dbm there is Bartender4, Quartz,Cheese,SexyCooldown,Recount,Omen,Xperl,MageNuggets and few more not that important.
    15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?Westah and crew that recently joined.

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:Cleared everything on our server.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:Cleared everything.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:Cleared Everything except LK25hc(Harvest soul several time), Halion25hc(last phase), and few bugged Ulduar bosses.

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?Well I never played horde and its unexplored territory for me. After my friends made chars on hord side I joined them in adventure and together with them I decided to join Evil Dead. On hord side theres few decent guilds and I(we) find You to be best one to join.

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?I'm dedicated PVE player. I understand english and I know all tactics. I like fun which comes with raiding and talking on teamspeak. So you can expect that I will do best I can in raids and I don't mind helping people.

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?
    Nothing thats important. Weshtah covered everything.

Last edited by Frostchika on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Frostchika Arc/Fire Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Frostchika Arc/Fire Mage (ACCEPTED)

Post  Maggnus Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:29 am

Great looking application. Your speccs are ok, but you seem to forgot to change glyphs in your fire specc link.I'm pretty sure you are not using Arcane Blast and Arcane missles as fire mage.Anyway, it's a thumbs up from me.
    Crix
    Crix

Frostchika Arc/Fire Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Frostchika Arc/Fire Mage (ACCEPTED)

Post  Crix Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:02 am

You got my vote as soon as you said

Frostchika wrote:
    I'm

I auto-like people who use contractions.

All thumbs up.

Frostchika Arc/Fire Mage (ACCEPTED) Jackie-chan-thumbs-up-600x255
    Cowsicle
    Cowsicle

Post  Cowsicle Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 am

Thumbs up!
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:37 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:29 pm