Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+2
Frostchika
DeOhnote
6 posters

Deahnote New App ! (DECLINED)

DeOhnote
    DeOhnote

Deahnote New App ! (DECLINED) Empty Deahnote New App ! (DECLINED)

Post  DeOhnote Sat May 25, 2013 7:01 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Deaohnote .

2. RACE AND CLASS: Paladin/Blood Elf .

3. a) MAIN SPEC:-Pve Dps- http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#9990-9GQVSzm,OIde,12213.

b) OFF SPEC: -PvP Dps- http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#99QXCZsm7CURi,Oda3e,12213.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? cocking 450/450 , tailoring 423/450 , Enchanting 311/385.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: HolyPower /paladin Healer .

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 16 Years

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Algeria

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 5 Hours.
    Tuesday: 6 Hours.
    Wednesday:4 Hours.
    Thursday:4 Hours.
    Friday:5 Hours.
    Saturday:5 Hours.
    Sunday:7 Hours.

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? for since 2009 so 4 Years .

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes i'm .

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes of course,actually i'm experienced player but everyone can make mistakes.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I like PVE Because I Love Killing Bosses And I Like Playing With Skilled People.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Recount,Healbot,Atlasloot,Datastore,Dbm,Sexycoldown,Gladuis...Etc.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? i'm a Old member in this guild with my Pala but my pala Has banned and i have freind in this guild name Morwin but he don't remember me.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: None .

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Tier 6 raids .

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: i have Experience on icc in every encounter hc/normal mode, i already kill lk 10 hc on Molten-wow and i do some attempts on Lk 25 normal and Hc with LD. i have Experience also on Naxx, VoA, The Eye, kinda low experience on Ulduar And Toc hc/normal mode.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: I Like To Play All Class Just Hunter And Priest At It's Max.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? My Previous Guild Is Murders Of Holies Is GooD Guild The Leader Of Guild Go ON Other Server and most player follow him in Other server name wow-reach and this guild Dead and i leave it .

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? i Hear some and this is GooD Pve Guild And The Raid AS Succefull And I NeeD To Try To Join It.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? i'm sane and u can Trust Me and i will Help With wht i can .

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Very well,i'm actually Raiding on Molten-wow and Dispersion-wow.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? Bruce Lorne Campbell (born June 22, 1958) is an American film and television actor, director, writer, producer and author. As a cult film actor, Campbell is best known for his role as Ashley J. "Ash" Williams in Sam Raimi's hit Evil Dead series of films and he has starred in many low-budget cult films such as Crimewave.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? " 5 ".
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Deahnote New App ! (DECLINED) Empty Re: Deahnote New App ! (DECLINED)

Post  Frostchika Sat May 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Thumbs Down.
    tiffane
    tiffane

Post  tiffane Sat May 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Thumbs down
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Post  Euzobious Sat May 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Td
    Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Sun May 26, 2013 7:10 am

DeOhnote wrote:

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: i have Experience on icc in every encounter hc/normal mode, i already kill lk 10 hc on Molten-wow and i do some attempts on Lk 25 normal and Hc with LD. i have Experience also on Naxx, VoA, The Eye, kinda low experience on Ulduar And Toc hc/normal mode.

There are only two players from algeria in LD witch are me and tiraxa ,liar.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:48 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:15 pm