Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

4 posters

exterminaton app (DECLINED)

exterminaton

exterminaton app (DECLINED) Empty exterminaton app (DECLINED)

Post  exterminaton Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:05 am

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Extermination

2. RACE AND CLASS: Undead Priest

3. a) MAIN SPEC:Shadow PVP
    http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?503320303000000000000000000000000000000000000

Major glyphs:
    Glyph of Shadow
    Glyph of Mind Flay
    Glyph of Dispersion

Minor Glyphs:
    Glyph of Levitate

b) OFF SPEC:Dicipline PVP

Major Glyphs:
    Glyph of penance
    Glyph of Power Word:Shield
    Glyph of Hymn of Hope

Minor Glyphs:
    Glyph of Levitate

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?Herbalism of 375/450

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: (We don't Like multiguilding, your alts on horde side have to be in the same guild.)
    I still have Death night Gillete.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I am 15 years old.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I come from Serbia and I live in town called Valjevo.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:

Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:4-6
    Tuesday:4-6
    Wednesday:4-6
    Thursday:4-6
    Friday:8
    Saturday:8
    Sunday:8

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? I have been playing WoW  for about 4 years, maybe even a few months more, I know that friend introduced me to the game after Ulduar patch came out.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes I am, there is no1 else who even knows account information of my account.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes I am if it is going to improve my playing skills which will then make my gameplay that much fun. Criticism should be always listened but not always accepted, but I think that no guild member will do me bad by suggesting me with useless stuff, so yes I will gladly accept useful comments on my build and playstlye.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I prefer PvE, even if I am trying relay hard I do not seem to be doing well in PvP , best I do is little above average, and in PvE I get to hang out with people who might come to like me, unlike in PvP when I always end up flamed by other players who do not have a single good and loving word about me.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Recount, DBM, Sexy Map, Atlas Loot, Atlas.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?No

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? I have played only on private servers so no retail exp for poor me.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: I have not played original WoW aka Vanila so I had no chance of doing epic 40man raids there, but I think that I did Molten Core once on WOTLK.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: I never did any TBC instance but I would like to see how they were, I only started playing WoW on LK.
    RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: I did a few bosses in Naxx and a few Ulduar bosses back on old m4a, as for ICC I did bosses up to Lk on both 10 and 25, but I have knowledge of tactics for here.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:  As being a shadow priest my focus is on keeping my dots up and boss and attacking him with mind flay , but dots are the most important thing on Spriest DPS. And if we are fighting vs many mobs I can also use mind seer but I do not thing that fighting vs mobs is much of a deal, is it ?

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? I was never a long term member of any guild on LR but I was a little bit in Financial District but I left them due to much boredom, they are just no fun.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Evil Dead is the only active guild on whole m4a I think, and sense I do not want to do much of PvP I would like to join the only guild which does proper PvE, and maybe even manage to make some friends .

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Well in me you can find a loyal young player which is willing to listen and learn about PvE stuff , I will try to be helpful and friendly as much as it is earthy possible.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? He is lead actor of damn funny Army of Darkness movie.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5
    Bushidocode
    Bushidocode

exterminaton app (DECLINED) Empty Persistent!

Post  Bushidocode Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:32 am

This kid has hard time giving up, so i think maybe he could get a chance. After more than a year of trying, he cant be that bad, i think he will listen and learn!
    Buahaha
    Buahaha

exterminaton app (DECLINED) Empty Re: exterminaton app (DECLINED)

Post  Buahaha Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:04 am

Thumbs DOWN!
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:36 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm