Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+6
envylicious
Mindless
Frostchika
Sancho
Brohoof
Paudi
10 posters

Protection Warr Paudianic (ACCEPTED)

Paudi

Protection Warr Paudianic (ACCEPTED) Empty Protection Warr Paudianic (ACCEPTED)

Post  Paudi Tue May 07, 2013 10:45 am

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Paudianic (Paudianice on old FS)on Horde, Paudian on Alliance.
    2.Race and Class:Undead Warrior.
    3.a).- Main spec: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#MJhMUaKwWxm71,rROqH3,12213 pve tank
    b).-Off spec: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#kZ7g-LMTFKog3,kqwqO-,12213 pvp
    4.What are the PROFFESIONS you use and what is the skill level of it: Inscription/450, Jewelcrafting/450.
    5.Do you have any alts? if yes, tell us the Name and Class:: Paudi Undead Dk.
    6.How old are you?:24
    7.Where are you from?:Venezuela but now live in Bolivia.
    8.What is the timezone in you country:-4 GMT.
    9.Are you able to play at these hours:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times):
    Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: -
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: -
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    10.Hours you play each day:
    Monday: 1 - 2 hours.
    Tuesday: 30 - 1 hours.
    Wednesday: 1 - 2 hours.
    Thursday: 1 -2 hours.
    friday: I dont play this day.
    Saturday: 2 - 5 hours.
    Sunday:2 - 5 hours.
    11.How long have you been playing Wow:6 years or more.
    12.Are you the original owner of you account and are you the only one who is playing on it: Yes, i am.
    13.Are you willing to take constructive criticism:criticism help us to improve and when improvement is better at what we do for this criticism are good.
    14.Do you prefer PVE or PVP? and why?:PvE because it requires much more skill, teamwork and dedication.
    15.Are you using any addons, and if yes which?: I usually use AtlasLoot,DBM ,Recount, Cooldowns and Optitaunt (tauntmaster).
    16.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you?:I think there may be some but not if you can vouch for me because I was focused on my alliance chars and some obligations these last days.
    17.What is you raid experience:I played just a server that is very late this just has the Ulduar instances, currently lothar's rest.
    Raid experience in VANILLA:none.
    Raid experience in TBC:on Frozen Skull we cleared everything.
    Raid experience in WOTLK:Naxx, VoA, ToC, Ulduar, Onixia, ICC 10/25 Nm/Hc.
    18.What is you raid experience:I prefer tanking with a warrior I play well for a long time from frozen skull
    19.Name of your previous guild, and reason for leaving them?:Project Horde, it became inactive guild.
    20.Why do you want to join <Evil Dead>:organized and dedicated players. the only one in the horde seems to me a great sense of camaraderie.
    21.What can we expect from you?:team play, help where I can.
    22.Is there anything else you would like to tell us?:Not really, but feel free to ask me anything if you're interested.
    23.Do you know who Bruce Campbell is?:Is an actor and director. It is known for playing Ash Williams in The Evil Dead Trilogy
    24.How much is the result of "2+3"?:5.
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Protection Warr Paudianic (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Protection Warr Paudianic (ACCEPTED)

Post  Brohoof Tue May 07, 2013 11:01 am

You have maybe on purpose removed the question:"Tell us something about your playstyle" which is basically the only question i read these days to see if there is something constructive an applicant will say. Your answers are short, plain, basic. Our roster is pretty much filled for now plus some new people. You've spent too much time coloring the text instead of thinking something to say. I must say you've made some effort into making this application but wrong kind of effort. I will think a bit more about my answer to you.
    Paudi

Protection Warr Paudianic (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Protection Warr Paudianic (ACCEPTED)

Post  Paudi Tue May 07, 2013 11:12 am

Brohoof wrote:You have maybe on purpose removed the question:"Tell us something about your playstyle" which is basically the only question i read these days to see if there is something constructive an applicant will say. Your answers are short, plain, basic. Our roster is pretty much filled for now plus some new people. You've spent too much time coloring the text instead of thinking something to say. I must say you've made some effort into making this application but wrong kind of effort. I will think a bit more about my answer to you.

if it refers to the style of game that I have. be tanking I find very funny because this is by not letting any fall group hits a target fixed to a respective boss. I care enough my agro using cds., see appropriate skills when trying to mitigate as much damage as possible and taking care not to force the heal on a tank
    Sancho

Post  Sancho Wed May 08, 2013 1:10 am

I've got only 1 thing to say. FFS read your talents for once when you make 'em ...
    Everyone keeps telling me "Talents can be fixed" - yeah right and when ppl can't make their talents right what should I judge?
    For me if you can't make your talents, you didn't read 'em a.k.a. you don't give much effort into trying to get better.
    I usually don't comment so I won't give you TD or TU but think about what I meant with this post.
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Wed May 08, 2013 6:59 am

Thumbs up girl.
    Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Wed May 08, 2013 7:23 am

i know this girl , and she is really good

Thumbs up
    envylicious

Post  envylicious Wed May 08, 2013 11:08 am

dunno if i'm allowed to give thumbs on applications but

1 - you got raiding experience
    2 - seems you useing google translate

So i'm neutral
    Paudi

Post  Paudi Wed May 08, 2013 2:23 pm

envylicious wrote:dunno if i'm allowed to give thumbs on applications but

1 - you got raiding experience
    2 - seems you useing google translate

So i'm neutral

kill all the bosses in hc mode except Lk all with my guild in the alliance. helped me in some words with the translator because my English writing is not very good, but I understand when explained in English.
    Sweshy

Post  Sweshy Thu May 09, 2013 9:28 am

Thumbs up!
    Cmotahqka
    Cmotahqka

Post  Cmotahqka Fri May 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Thumbs UP , one of the best tanks in M4a, seems like we will be raiding together again <333
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Sat May 11, 2013 3:11 am

Our recruitment is kinda closed, so i don't know if we can promise you a spot. If we do, it's probably going to be for alt raids, and as i said in some of the previous applications, if you do well, you might jump over to main raids, but bear in mind that this is not a promise.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Sat May 11, 2013 9:48 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:22 pm