Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+9
siso92
Drunkdude
Deepchillz
Svetijakov
Euzobious
Frostchika
Neravarine
Kyøtto
Cacøx
13 posters

Cacøx Paladin Protection/ Retribution (also well geared for holy spec) (ACCEPTED)

Cacøx

Cacøx Paladin Protection/ Retribution (also well geared for holy spec) (ACCEPTED) Empty Cacøx Paladin Protection/ Retribution (also well geared for holy spec) (ACCEPTED)

Post  Cacøx Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:25 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:

-Cacøx

2. RACE AND CLASS:

-Blood Elf PAladin lvl 80

3. a) MAIN SPEC:
    http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050000000000000000000000005500513520312232133331230150200000000000000000000000

b) OFF SPEC:

http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?050500000000000000000000000500000000000000000000000005230050003331322133231331

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?

-Jewelcrafting and Mining both in 450

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:

-Cäcøx Restortoration shaman lvl 80
    -Cocøx Fire mage lvl 80
    -Cacøxqt holy priest lvl 80
    -Frøstbane frost Dk lvl 80

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

- im 19 years old

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

- Im from Venezuela

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY?

- GMT -4:30

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 4-5
    Tuesday:4-5
    Wednesday:4-5
    Thursday:4-5
    Friday:4-5
    Saturday: 5-6
    Sunday: 5-6

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?

- I have been playing wow since 2006

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?

-Yes, i am.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:

- ofc, everyone make mistakes if someone have something that can help me in future raids or improving my build i will take the time for improve it Very Happy 

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?

-I preffer PvE than PvP, because on Pve is more based on Team work and having fun Very Happy

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?

- I Use as boss encounter addon DBM, i also use Omen for aggro, Grid for see the hp and the debuff on the raid, quartz and some other not important addons for raids Very Happy 

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?

- Yes, Svetijakov, Kyøtto, Deepchillz, Álucard, Elfarr, Drunkdude, Sweshy, Frostchika, idk if there is anyone else who can vouch for me

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

- All on private Servers mostly on MMO and Wowreach

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:

-none

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:

- i clear Black temple, Sunwell Plateau, Tempest keep, and SSC.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:

- I clear everything in icc 12/12 normal and hc mode on 10 and 25 (LK 25 hc @Wowreach)
    - ToC full cleared on 10 and 25 Hc
    - Naxxaramas cleared
    - never did ulduar (just few bosses in 10 mode @wowreach  going for Ach run)
    - VoA 10/25

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?

-Synergy i just this guild for my chars bank :Di leave just one lvl 1 alt with the Gm

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?

-there are alot of friends from wowreach playing with evil dead guild, wybz insist me to make the app again so here i am Very Happy

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?

-Helpful, friendly and punctual for raid time

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?

-im also sometimes raiding with MoH in wowreach at cataclysm realm mostly on week days so im able to paly on weekends

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?

- nope

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"?

- im not really sure, but i think is 5 Very Happy 
    Kyøtto
    Kyøtto

Cacøx Paladin Protection/ Retribution (also well geared for holy spec) (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Cacøx Paladin Protection/ Retribution (also well geared for holy spec) (ACCEPTED)

Post  Kyøtto Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Great friend,even greater player,of course I will vouch for him,THUMBS UP anytime.
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Cacøx Paladin Protection/ Retribution (also well geared for holy spec) (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Cacøx Paladin Protection/ Retribution (also well geared for holy spec) (ACCEPTED)

Post  Neravarine Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm

+
    in a good mood.
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Hi faggot. Thumbs up.
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Post  Euzobious Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:41 pm

THUMBS DOWN
    Svetijakov
    Svetijakov

Cacøx Paladin Protection/ Retribution (also well geared for holy spec) (ACCEPTED) Empty Cacøx

Post  Svetijakov Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:04 am

I love to play with this guy he is awesome player in pve, of course I will do anything for him! THUMBS UP  And Euzobius when you make thumbs down, you can even try to explain WHY?
    Deepchillz

Post  Deepchillz Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:09 am

Best tank <3 Thumbs Up !
    Drunkdude

Post  Drunkdude Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:10 am

Thumbs up amigo <3
    siso92

Post  siso92 Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:12 am

Best tank ever <3 Thumbs Up ! <3
    Samael
    Samael

Post  Samael Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:01 am

I'm not very delighted with your application and as I recall U were member of Evil Dead and U left the guild willingly.
    Now I want you to tell me why did u leave the guild , and apologize for your behavior.
    So until this problem is resolved my answer will be NO , TD.
    Elfarr

Post  Elfarr Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:19 am

Thumbs up
    Cacøx

Post  Cacøx Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:27 am

well, actually that situation is already explained to Anubis, klark and some players explain to him the reason why i leave
    i leave because when i came back to MMO klark told me to help him doing again MoH guild, so i leave Evil Dead for help a friend Smile then 4 days after it they all move to Evil Dead so it was kinda unfair for me cause i already know Evil Dead don't accept players who leave the guild but this last days anubis give me the chance for make an app again...
    Kyøtto
    Kyøtto

Post  Kyøtto Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:14 am

Yoshimura wrote:I'm not very delighted with your application and as I recall U were member of Evil Dead and U left the guild willingly.
    Now I want you to tell me why did u leave the guild , and apologize for your behavior.
        -Anyway, Cacøx couldn't do any harm to the guild,he is already geared so it's not really the lust for items.Don't you find him helpful in a manner,Yoshi?
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:41 am

The boy can tank...give him a chance...he may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he did make it to Bane and LoD title! I give him my blesing!
    Samael
    Samael

Post  Samael Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:35 am

Kyøtto wrote:
    Yoshimura wrote:I'm not very delighted with your application and as I recall U were member of Evil Dead and U left the guild willingly.
        -Anyway, Cacøx couldn't do any harm to the guild,he is already geared so it's not really the lust for items.Don't you find him helpful in a manner,Yoshi?
    I didn't said anything regarding the items. I said that he LEFT THE GUILD WILINGLY , and it's well known that if U leave U won't get invited again to the guild , except if Anubis decides to give him another chance. So I'm asking why is he so special to get another chance and I asked if he has reasonable explanation for leaving.

I don't care if he is helpful or not. He left the guild wilingly , now he have to deal with consequences.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:55 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:25 am