Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+3
Brohoof
Fungus
Lil
7 posters

Dome aka Lil dudu from ally (ACCEPTED)

Lil

Dome aka Lil dudu from ally (ACCEPTED) Empty Dome aka Lil dudu from ally (ACCEPTED)

Post  Lil Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:43 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Dome, Horde side Lil, Ally side

2. RACE AND CLASS:Tauren, Druid

3. a) MAIN SPEC: PvE Resto http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#QBlPoYkuFzWw0,bXLOH3,12213

b) OFF SPEC: PvE Balance http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#cBBY7uDR8pkL1,UF8,12213

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? Atm enege(127) and mining(70)

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:Dont have any of alts at horde side

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 21

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Croatia

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Iam able
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:I got Main raid HC on Ally
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Iam able
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Iam Able
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Iam able
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Alt Raid Ally side

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:All day long iam online
    Tuesday:All day long iam online
    Wednesday:All day long iam online
    Thursday:All day long iam online
    Friday:All day long iam online
    Saturday:All day long iam online
    Sunday:All day long iam online
    My skiing season is almost over I can all day long play

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 3 years atm

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?Iam not original owner i did get it from chillex my ally guildmate

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?I prefer PvE coz i play only that my all wow expirience

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?DBM,Grid,Elkano BUff Bars,Quartz, Cooldowns

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Ofc my guild master Elune, Swesh, Yzma, Paps

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:BT,an the res of those

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:Icecrown Citadel 10 (Cleaned all), Icecrown Citadel 10HC (Cleaned All), Icecrown Citadel 25 (Cleaned All), Icecrown Citadel 25HC (Cleaned All from yesterday Wink ), ToC 10,10HC,25,25HC (CLeaned ALL)

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Coz best horde guild in PvE way and many my ally guild mates

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? A best resto dudu, same as a goof balance 1

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?Nothing so important

Greetz Lil
    Fungus

Dome aka Lil dudu from ally (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Dome aka Lil dudu from ally (ACCEPTED)

Post  Fungus Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:13 pm

`Thumbs up.
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Dome aka Lil dudu from ally (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Dome aka Lil dudu from ally (ACCEPTED)

Post  Brohoof Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 am

Hi. Yes like previously said your application sucks balls. Then again people have said that you are a good person and that you know how to play the game. With you being a healer (Finally one applied, other than dps) You are probably on a good way of entering the guild. Basically we can agree on you in couple of minutes talk. If you for now don't care about two other applications we wont ahve any problems. Other officers will soon reply and Gm with final answer.
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:55 am

Praise the Lord, a healer appeared... I share Brohoof's point of view here, so there is no point for double-posting.

Last edited by Crix on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    DeadLock

Post  DeadLock Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:56 am

One of the best 3 druids on the server, and plus a great guy. Thumbs Up bro!!!
    Lil

Post  Lil Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:04 am

Iam 1 and only u know it thelock Wink
    Sweshy

Post  Sweshy Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 am

Ok, why did you put me in vouch list? I am not vouching for you! Very Happy

Apart from that lie he said, thumbs up Smile
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:24 pm

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 am