Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

Read this before applying

Maggnus
    Maggnus

Read this before applying Empty Read this before applying

Post  Maggnus Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:10 am

Before I start, I would like to welcome you all to Evil Dead forum. The reason for this post is for me to give you some advices and to inform you of some rules you need to obey when you are making application for joining our guild.
    So here are the things that you need to do:

1. First thing you need to do is to REGISTER on our forum.

2. When you make topic,you need to copy questions from "Aplication format" topic and then paste it on your topic and write the answers to those questions.

3. Do not forget to make a link of your talents that you use in the game, using the site that is linked in "Application format" topic.

4. Try to make more effort when you are writing answers to the questions which are given to you. Complex answers will not only help you in joining the guild, but also it will help us to make the decision faster.

5. The Applicants have no right to reply on their own application, unless the permission is given by the officers of the guild.

Now for the members of guild:

1. Trial members(the ones with Heavy Burden rank) have no right in making comments for other application.

2. For members that are allowed to reply on applications,just say what you think of the application and do not have any offtopic chat.

So this will be pretty much it. There might be some more changes in this topic. So, for potential members, I would wish good luck in making applications.