Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+3
Crix
Neravarine
Anduin
7 posters

Anduin guild application

Anduin
    Anduin

Anduin guild application Empty Anduin guild application

Post  Anduin Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 pm

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:

Anduin.

2. RACE AND CLASS:

Undead warrior.

3. a) MAIN SPEC:

My main spec. is arms simply because it is way better & much more effective for warriors in open world, BGs or arenas, which I mostly spam in my free time of WoW playing.

The SS of the teh spec. due to linking truble : ( http://img15.imagefra.me/i5c3/stupljanin/ejnt_408_ucufh.png  )

Glyphs :

Major ones:                                             

1. Glyph of Rending.                            
    2. Glyph of Overpowered.                    
    3. Glyph of Hamstring.

Minior ones:  

1. Glyph of Bloodrage.
    2. Glyph of Battle. 
    3. Glyph of Command.                 

b) OFF SPEC:

Off spec of mine is fury due to it's usage only for raids, dungeons or npcs farms.

Spec. / talent tree SS & preview : ( http://img15.imagefra.me/i5c3/stupljanin/ejnt_d6e_ucufh.png )

Glyphs :

Major ones:                                      

1. Glyph of Bloodthirst.                          
    2. Glyph of Cleaving.                            
    3. Glyph of Whirlwind.  

Minior ones:  

1. Glyph of Bloodrage.
    2. Glyph of Battle. 
    3. Glyph of Command.                              

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?

On main character aka Anduin I have just Tailoring profession which is on 424 skill level atm.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: (We don't Like multiguilding, your alts on horde side have to be in the same guild.)

Zealot Blood Elven paladin, Soval the Blood Elven hunter .

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

I am 21 years old.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Lil country named Serbia.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY?

+2 I think so ...

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:  prolly yes ...
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: prolly yes ...
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:prolly yes ...
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: prolly yes ...
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: prolly no ...
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: prolly no ...

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:

ahhh dunno this one for sure, it is dependable ...

Monday: 3-4 +
    Tuesday: 3-4 +
    Wednesday: 3-4 +
    Thursday: 3-4 +
    Friday: 2
    Saturday: ///
    Sunday: ///

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?

I think, if it is to trust my calculation and memory that it has passed around 5 maybe even 6 years since I made my first character .

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?

I am & no1 esle knows it.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:( Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.)

If there are some , sure it can be used in a good way to increase game-play.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?

PvP. It is far more interesting to me simply because it is not that monotonic as PvE, and of course it is more challenging.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?

1. Alice's Anti Duel
    2. AllStats
    3. Atlas Loot
    4. Baggon
    5. BonusScanner
    6. Capping
    7. Crit Happens
    8. DoomCooldown Pulse
    9. DrDamege
    10. Gladius
    11. GearScore
    12. EventAlert
    13. GreenRange
    14. HeadShot
    15. Interupt Bar
    16. Lose Control
    17. Mik's Scrolling battletext
    18. Natur's enemy cast bar
    19. OmniCC
    20. Overachiver
    21. Quartz
    22. Range Display
    23. Recount
    24. Sexy Cooldown
    25. Sexy Map
    26. Snowfall Key Press
    27. Sound Alerter
    28. Tellmewhen
    29. TidyPlates
    30. TanqShot Monitor
    31. X-perl
    32. DBM

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?

Neravarine will be the only one as far as I know.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

Mostly m4a raid experience, and with it a couple of other private servers. But everything is kinda the same.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:

Did almost all in late TBC & Wotlk, but none in those times.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:

Did every, back in those times on  70lvl , was the best time of my WoW gaming.

Sunwell Plateu till the very end.
    Black Temple aswell
    The eye, SSC , etc etc ... Everything there was on TBC. Quite easier like this, then to spam all the instances & dungeon names xD

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:

Did everything excpet the Ruby Sactrum, never stepped a foot in there.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:

pfff , not sure what exactly to tell here. I do follow some basic WoW pvp rulles / tactics , the rest is on intuition & mostly on prediction which is not so reliable, but w/o a risk sometimes there's no goal xD As for PvE , there are the rules which must be followed & I stick to them for my own safety & for the raid group benefition.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?

My previous guild is Serpahim , made by the very player who will vouch for meh ass here aka Neravarine. Reason of my leaving is that the guild Serpahim is made mostly to unite our own group of close friends with who we were mostly hanging around , doin' some minior raids, spaming BGs & all kinds of shits, is now a dead guild. Those mans are now busy with their own lives, and WoW is only a good memory for them, except for those that went on other servers due to boredom of Wotlk, and they find Cata. way more interesting to them.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?

Well a tricky question. With it I will be fully honest. With all due respect I do not wish to fool anyone and the main reasons for me making this decision & this application, which is the second application I made for me in my entire life, the first was for Sappeds, back in it's glory days... If I can call it like that lawl xD, is kinda connected with Seraphim & now it is shorten to only Neravarine & meh ass. I my self wish to continue the tradition, and stick to the only real friend I have w/e he goes. Also if I am to enter any kind of raid, as this is a PvE oriented guild,  I would much benefit form WFS trinket, not to mention DBW. Those items are the only purpose of my raiding, of course there are other useful things I could use, but they are just some kind of fill on a cake in my opinion.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?

If I am to enter, from my previous expirience I am a loyal member of the guild, which according to his spare time & other obligation is a helpful member whenever there is a need for an extra hand in DPS or any other kind of contribution I can assist that will lead to guilds or it's players/members benefition.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?

Nothing that comes to my mind at the moment, except thanks to those who vote positive for meh ( if there are some xD ), and to the Neravarine for vouching. Also I hope I satisfy your needs of informations & curiosity with my answers.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?

According to the Wikipedia he is an American film and television actor, also the director of some.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"?

It should be five in most of the chases.
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Anduin guild application Empty Re: Anduin guild application

Post  Neravarine Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Vouch, TU
    And I am also sure that Dragonborn can vouch also.
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:52 am

Well, because you said you can't play saturdays and sundays, you won't be able to get the DBW you want so much.

Another thing is, because we already have lots of warriors, especially fury ones, you can't really jump over them raid priority... no matter who's BFF you are. Telling the truth here.

I don't know what our position is with such "cosmetic" members, so I will refrain from giving my decision until further notice.
    Anduin
    Anduin

Post  Anduin Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:42 am

Few corrections m8 :)I did not said I want anything, I just named  some items from which I can benefit. That is far away from the statemant " want so much ". I kinda handle pretty well w/o them aswell, so my sentence I wrote up there meant in translation, that if I am to enter & join up with the raid groups those would be the only items I would " roll on " and hope for the score, simply because I can put tham to good use , if I am lucky enough to get a chanse for that move of course. The second thingie I want to clear out is that I do not excpet geting in raid groups or infront of some1 on behalf of my friends aka conections, that's why I previously said " If I am to enter any kind of raid " Also third thing, I hope you do not take me for wrong. With this I am tryin' to clear things up I did not mention or explained on appropriate level. It was just shorten to avoid those " wall of texts " no1 likes Smile.
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Thumbs down. No spots for warriors.
    Buahaha
    Buahaha

Post  Buahaha Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:19 am

There's no place for warrior.
    Thumbs Down.
    Samael
    Samael

Post  Samael Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:11 am

Nice looking application , I will give U TU.
    Good Luck.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:01 am

ACCEPTED
    Main as Hunter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content