Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+5
tiffane
Frostchika
Buahaha
Maggnus
yaoming
9 posters

Yaoming Application

yaoming

Yaoming Application Empty Yaoming Application

Post  yaoming Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:25 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Yaoming

2. RACE AND CLASS:Blood elf- Paladin

3. a) MAIN SPEC: Currently leveling up as retribution, planning to go Holy mainspec with retribution off spec at 80.

b) OFF SPEC(same as above, Holy/Ret when level 80)

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFESSIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? Currently I am an Enchanter, but I have only gotten it up to 150. When I hit level 80 I will farm greens to level it up.
    5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: (We don't Like multiguilding, your alts on horde side have to be in the same guild.) No this is my only character on this server at this time. A group of friends and I just transferred to this server from Feenix Archangel. We started on 11/22/2013 and are continuing to level fast. I predict that we will be 80 within the next few days.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I am 19 years old

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I am from Oregon, United States.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? Standard time zone: I believe this is the time zone, UTC/GMT -8 hours. I am behind 9 hours from server time.

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:sometimes
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:sometimes
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: probably not

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:/at least 6
    Tuesday:/at least 6
    Wednesday:/at least 6
    Thursday:/at least 6
    Friday:/ at least 6
    Saturday:at least 6
    Sunday:at least 6

I don't have a fixed schedule for work, therefore times aren't always guaranteed, but I should be able to make all raid times. Major holidays may be a struggle to play santa 

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?I have been playing World of Warcraft retail since the first expansion (vanilla), so about 8+ years.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:( Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.) Yes i am.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I prefer PVE because I like to progress through content, and PvP can get old fast after obtaining the best gear. Especially in Wrath of the Litch King, there is lots of raid content that challenges me and encourages me to keep playing.
    15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?Yes:Grid,clique,DBM,pallypower,powerauras.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? I talked to Crix about applying for the guild, hes pretty chill. I like the atmosphere of the guild so far and I haven't even joined.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)
    All is retail wow:
    RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: UBRS, some molten core and ahn quiraj all on original while content was fresh.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Karazhan, Gruul, maggy, TK, ZA, some BT but low, all on original while it was fresh content, later killed all and full experienced with it. Can play on Feenix with me if you'd like.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: FULL experience : NAXX, EOE, OS,TOC,TOGC,ICC25 plus HC, Full experience on all bosses in 25 killed all bosses many times, know most of heroic fights. Halion killed on normal and many attempts on hc ( cant remember if we did kill him honestly). Some of this content is old to me, so on some fights I might need a reminder.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: I currently am experienced playing every class. I have leveled almost every class to 85. I chose a paladin because I believe they are very strong in WolK. I use macros and healbot for raids (10/25m) content. Very rarely will I yell at someone, though I will give out tips if I see a fellow raider doing something that I see wrong tongue . I also like to PvP, with a history of being 2100 in arenas, though my main focus is PvE. I like to learn from experience.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? None, new to server Smile 

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?' Because I heard this is an English speaking guild, and Crix encouraged me to apply. Also I heard Evil Dead is an active raiding guild which I'm looking for.
    21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? A healer that doesn't stand in the FIRE, that dispels when necessary. I will do as I am told, wont have any arguments with fellow guild members, very dependable. I know how to heal as a holy paladin, and I know how do dps as a ret paladin.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?Yes, I am not level 80 yet, though by the time you read this application I might. My gear may not be enchanted and gemmed yet, but that's because I started a few days ago. If you keep an eye on me, you will see that I will become geared very fast. If you invite me to the guild you won't be disappointed on my preference

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? American film and television actor? The real question is do you know who Yao Ming is. Smile 

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5

25. Thank you for considering me into your guild. If you have any questions feel free to /w me in game. My character name is Yaoming, though my real name is Jake. My friends are leveling with me, and if you consider letting me in then they will want to join too Smile. lol!
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Yaoming Application Empty Re: Yaoming Application

Post  Maggnus Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:43 am

Whelp, your english is something i dare not tell you how good it is, because you are from freakin' USA. xD xD xD
    Ok, jokes aside, it is really a breath of fresh air to see an amazing application like this. There was definetly a lot of effort put into this. Although one thing you should have done is atleast give us a link of what your holy specc might look like when you reach level 80. Other than that it's a THUMBS UP.
    yaoming

Yaoming Application Empty Talents

Post  yaoming Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Update: Just turned level 80. Sorry about leaving out future talent information on the application, this is what I was looking into. Lemme know if you have any better suggestions ect.
    Ret- http://moltenwowguideandupdate.blogspot.com/2012/07/pve-paladin-retribution-build-wotlk.html
    Holy- http://moltenwowguideandupdate.blogspot.com/2012/05/paladin-holy-build-wotlk.html
    Buahaha
    Buahaha

Post  Buahaha Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:01 am

Thumbs up.
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:33 pm

yaoming wrote:ect
    Yey, I found mistake. It is "etc".
    Thumbs up.
    tiffane
    tiffane

Post  tiffane Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:12 pm

TU
    Samael
    Samael

Post  Samael Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 am

Nice looking app , good english. Good job men.

TU !
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Post  Brohoof Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:02 am

Hi first of all a nice application. I mean no wander its nice cos its almost copied from the Brohoof locked one. Maybe it was a mistake i put there in the first place. Look at some answers here and in the locked one i quoted them. ts not a problem you use it for a basis of your app but rewrite it a bit ...Ty for applying i just hope you meant all the things you wrote(copied here). Your english is fine i just pointed out few things and the rest will see. Good luck to you the FINAL answer isn't mine to make.
    yaoming wrote:

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: UBRS, some molten core and ahn quiraj all on original while content was fresh.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Karazhan, Gruul, maggy, TK, ZA, some BT but low, all on original while it was fresh content, later killed all and full experienced with it. Can play on Feenix with me if you'd like.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: FULL experience : NAXX, EOE, OS,TOC,TOGC,ICC25 plus HC, Full experience on all bosses in 25 killed all bosses many times, know most of heroic fights. Halion killed on normal and many attempts on hc ( cant remember if we did kill him honestly). Some of this content is old to me, so on some fights I might need a reminder.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? A healer that doesn't stand in the FIRE, that dispels when necessary. I will do as I am told, wont have any arguments with fellow guild members, very dependable. I know how to heal as a holy paladin, and I know how do dps as a ret paladin.

Euzobious
    Euzobious

Post  Euzobious Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:53 am

Thumbs Up!
    Zerg
    Zerg

Post  Zerg Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:54 pm

I have seen you in action. 0 (zero) skill - you don't know the basics ( Seals, Dispels ). And your extremely slow actions drives me insane and i've never seen R-pala dps-ing with Seal of Wisdom before. I am disappointed! Thumbs down.
    yaoming

Yaoming Application Empty Application

Post  yaoming Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:47 pm

I did use the format of the example application to create my application. I deleted the example answers, but used the same question format. And to answer Morwin's post, I didn't know I was being tested in that ICC trash group. Also, I was dealing with some internet issues at my house (700-800 ping). Maybe you didn't see me type multiple times in the raid that I was having terrible lag. This was the FIRST time I've had lag while on this server. Lag in the future should NOT be an issue, it was just a temporary issue. Seal of wisdom was being used for experimentation, for I've only played as a holy paladin in retail. But next time you have an issue with what I'm doing in-game, please let me know. Rather irritating that you would have such a big problem with it and not bring it up in game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:01 am