Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+4
Maggnus
Euzobious
Samael
bublebarbie
8 posters

Gretrasanax ( Bublebarbie ) Furry warrior (DECLINED)

bublebarbie

Gretrasanax  ( Bublebarbie ) Furry warrior (DECLINED) Empty Gretrasanax ( Bublebarbie ) Furry warrior (DECLINED)

Post  bublebarbie Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:29 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Gretrasanax.

2. RACE AND CLASS: Orc ; Warrior.

3. a) MAIN SPEC: Fury "PVE" http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?3020320023300000000000000000000305053000505010053120501351000000000000000000000000000

Glyphs:

Major Glyphs:

Glyph of Whirlwind,
    Glyph of Bloodthirst,
    Glyph of Cleaving.

Minor Glyphs:

Glyph of Bloodrage ,
    Glyph of Battle ,
    Glyph of Charge .

b) OFF SPEC: Arms "PVP" http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?0322032023335100202212013231251305030130000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Glyphs:

Major Glyphs:

Glyph of Sweeping Strikes,
    Glyph of Mortal Strike,
    Glyph of Hamstring .

Minor Glyphs:

Glyph of Bloodrage ,
    Glyph of Battle ,
    Glyph of Charge .

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? Blacksmithing 430/450 , Jewelcrafting 450/450.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: I dont have any alt in horde.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? Im 17 years old boy.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Country (Serbia), city (Priboj)

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? UTC/GMT +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: /
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:

Monday:3
    Tuesday:1
    Wednesday:/
    Thursday:1
    Friday:2
    Saturday:5
    Sunday:3

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 3 years.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? Lately I've been enjoying PVE more than anything, especially raiding. And as we all know, the better the guild is, the more enjoyable the raiding itself is. PVP will always be a part of my World of Warcraft experience but for the moment PVE is something that i focus on mostly and spend most of my time on.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? DBM core, Gladius , Gather, Bartedner 4, Recount , Gearscore, Quartz , Spell Alert....

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Sweshy.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:
                                                                                           > Infrequent raids: medium ; Frequently raided instances: high
    RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:Toc(10/25) , Icc (10/25) , Voa (10/25)...

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: Main spec rotation ;

Bloodthrist > Whirlwind > (Insta)Slam > Heroic Strike
    Recklessness - Keep on CD, use it on nice procs
    Death Wish - Fold when procs my trinket
    Usually spam heroic strike...

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? Im new to the horde...

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? I want to join because i've heard many great and good things about it and i want to be a part of it.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? To be helpful, loyal and actually come on time for raids. I might put a few gems or scrolls in the guild vault every now and then, help out a new member or an old member with his new character. Do dungeons for fun and achievements and stuff like that.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? I'd rather leave this field empty for additional questions.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? Hes an American film and television actor, director, author....

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5 farao
    Samael
    Samael

Gretrasanax  ( Bublebarbie ) Furry warrior (DECLINED) Empty Re: Gretrasanax ( Bublebarbie ) Furry warrior (DECLINED)

Post  Samael Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:58 am

Hello.
    We are currently full on warriors especially fury ones and we don't need another one ,but U should know that cuz Brohoof made it pretty clear in this ANOUNCEMENT , ofc if u had time to read it before posting Ur application.

So lets cut to the chase, its going to be TD from me.
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Gretrasanax  ( Bublebarbie ) Furry warrior (DECLINED) Empty Re: Gretrasanax ( Bublebarbie ) Furry warrior (DECLINED)

Post  Euzobious Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:22 am

There's no place for warrior even in alt raid.
    THUMBS DOWN.
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:59 pm

As mentioned above, we really do not need warriors. I appreciate the effort, this is an amazing application, but i'm afraid you have to continue with your search. Good luck.
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:43 pm

It is not like I care that much, but this guy Anduin gets accepted, and you faggots TD this guy, probably cause LD member. QQ. Don't bother replying, I won't read it.

Except you Rudra.
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:43 pm

I will answer in Rudra's stead, I think he won't mind and will support these facts.

Out of all the people we accepted from alliance, and we accepted a lot of them - only one has been active and a significant contributor to all our endeavors (all hail Sweshy). Rest of them just came up short, time and time again. Approximately twenty (20) of mainly alliance members came, and we gave them a chance, honestly. But, answer me this... Why waste gear on people who will never show up again, when we can give it to a spanish guy who 1) will not act ungrateful, 2) will actually use it, and 3) contributes the guild.

As I said, except Sweshy, everyone followed this pattern, especially you Frostchika, so I don't think you have the right to argue over anything, and make such ridiculous paranoid claims.

Now, I don't care if you will read it or not, I just won't allow you to discuss things you don't know anything about on our forum.
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Post  Neravarine Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:21 pm

GCD

TD

And Frost, Anduin aka Dathrohan is known to be loyal and Seraphims know respects unlike most of the other players, and yes I am drunk as a lord now and its 3am, but for the love of god compare these 2 applications.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:46 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:14 am