Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

5 posters

Svetijakov - Shadow priest (ACCEPTED)

Svetijakov
    Svetijakov

Svetijakov - Shadow priest (ACCEPTED) Empty Svetijakov - Shadow priest (ACCEPTED)

Post  Svetijakov Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:37 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:
    -Svetijakov

2. RACE AND CLASS:
    -Blood Elf Priest

3. a) MAIN SPEC:
    http://wow335.gamestool.net/priestt.php?0503200100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000325023051223012323152301351 , Glyph of shadow, Glyph of mind flay, Glyph of Shadow word Pain
    b) OFF SPEC:
    -I haven't hitted level 80 yet, i think my offspec is going to be discipline, PvP one, or even PvE, but i'd rather discuss about, what would i chose depanding of your needs.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?
    -As soon as i get gold, and get level 80, i'm going to start on Inscrition and Herbalisam.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:
    -No. Maybe when i rise my priest, i will concider makeing one.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
    -I'm 25.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
    -I'm from Serbia.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY?
    -GMT+1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:  Yes
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    -Well, depanding of RL situations, but i'll do my best to finnish evry thing i need in game, so it's around 1-3 hours each days, when not raiding, i'll do my best to attend evry raid untill the end.

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?
    -I've been playing wow for around 7 years.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?
    -Yes, i'm.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:
    -Yes, of course. All tho i wouldn't wait for criticism, i would first ask for instructions.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?
    -I play to have fun, evry thing that brings me fun is ok. Some time it's raid, some time it's battleground/arena. Both are exciting in certain ways. And to be honest i like to collect achivments! Laughing 

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?
    -For pve i just use DBM/Bigwigs (don't know if DBM is working fine, i had some situations on other servers where it wasn't working fine, so i  had to use Bigwigs), MSBT, depanding on class, i use some of addons wich helps like: Priest friend, Shaman friend, Badkitty, Az cast bar, and few others wich are settling buff and procs.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
    -Klark
    17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?
    -I've been playing mostly on private servers.
    RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:
    -After TBC, not while Vanila was active.  I've done: Zg, Ahn'qiraj etc etc.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:
    -This was the time when i started playing, so i've done almost evry thing on TBC including: TK, SSC, BT, SWP, Grul's Lair, etc.
    RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:
    -ToC, 10/25 nm/hc, ICC 10/25 12/12 nm/hc, Naxx, Ulduar (all tho not full), OS, Onixya, And i've been trying to complete RS, but on server where it was "working" it wasn't working well.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:
    -As shadow priest  i try to menage all DoTs, and when starting dps key is not to put Shadow Word Pain before i get 5 stacks of Shadow Weaving.
    Main goal to soft cap haste, to get hit rate, around 11-12%, i get rest out of the talents.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?
    -Not on this server. I've been playing mostly with friends, and never leaft guild.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?
    -Few of my friends moved to MMO, they called me, and i was glad to come. Klark told me about guild, and i'd be honered to be a part of guild. Main goal is to have fun, and to succeed in all things you wan't to be done!

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
    -I'm mature player, willing to help to evry one who ask me. So you can expect a helpfull friend.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?
    I would like to apologize for grammatical mistakes i've made, if i made some where. I am willing to listen and participate in all things you wan't me to. I'd be happy to be a part of guild and looking forward to mutual future.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?
    -Actor.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"?
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Svetijakov - Shadow priest (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Svetijakov - Shadow priest (ACCEPTED)

Post  Neravarine Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:23 am

+
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Svetijakov - Shadow priest (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Svetijakov - Shadow priest (ACCEPTED)

Post  Euzobious Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:54 am

TU.
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:44 am

Why not. Thumbs up.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:14 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:07 pm