Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

2 posters

Yajaira/Pala.retry (DECLINED)

Makaveli

Yajaira/Pala.retry (DECLINED) Empty Yajaira/Pala.retry (DECLINED)

Post  Makaveli Thu May 23, 2013 12:34 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Yajaira

2. RACE AND CLASS: Blood Elf Paladin

3. a) MAIN SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#99MwAkXJThm11,OayOe3,12213

b) OFF SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#ilu_nDfIIO1j,S8JOe3,12213

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? I have Encht 450&Taioling 439

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: (We don't Like multiguilding, your alts on horde side have to be in the same guild.) No alts Smile

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 17 year !! the Best age ^^

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Algerian!!

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: i can't
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yea!
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yea!
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yea!!
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yea!!
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: yea!!

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 1 Hour
    Tuesday: +7hours
    Wednesday:+7hours
    Thursday:+7hours
    Friday:+7hours
    Saturday:+7hours
    Sunday:+7hours

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? i Think When i was in 13y so i have 5 year

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? yea i'm the only body playing with my char!

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:( Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.) ye i can take some solution & from my officer no body have learn evrythings!!

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? i prefer pve coz is much fun & immoprtant easy!! & i like tactics

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? yes i use addons Pallypower.DBM,Xperl,prat,Cheese,Npc scan.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? May No one Sad

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER) Icc&toc&voa&uldar&bt&sunwel&kharazan& some raids from the past!!

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: Low!!

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:
    -Gruul's Lair
    -Karazhan
    -Serpentshrine Cavern
    -Hyjal Summit
    -Black Temple
    -Sunwell plateu
    -Zul'Aman

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:
    -Naxxramas (10 and 25)
    -Ulduar (10) and a few bosses on 25 players.
    -Vault of Archavon (10 and 25)
    -Onyxia's Lair (10)
    -The Obsidian Sanctum (10 and 25 with 3 drakes alive)
    -Trial of Crusader (10 on normal and 25 on normal)

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: my style is funny i keep my enimes bleed till die & i don't accept the loss cuz i'm always with the way winner That my style !!

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? Murders or Holeis No raids No conect

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Because I'm looking for an active pve guild that do weekly raids,also I've raided with you once and I liked that the prepration part between every boss takes only 2 mins,and of course willing t

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Im trying my best in PvE,Helpful guy.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Yeahh I'm a high school student.Like to hang out with my friends, I love to party,play fotball

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? nahh!

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 1 Very Happy This is awful i hate Mathematics
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Yajaira/Pala.retry (DECLINED) Empty Re: Yajaira/Pala.retry (DECLINED)

Post  Soulstealer Thu May 23, 2013 1:36 am

DECLINED

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:14 pm