Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

4 posters

Saltingue Aplication Assassination (DECLINED)

saltinguy
    saltinguy

Saltingue Aplication Assassination (DECLINED) Empty Saltingue Aplication Assassination (DECLINED)

Post  saltinguy Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:49 am

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Saltingue / not old one from Frozen Skull ofc.

2.RACE AND CLASS: Blood elf –Rogue.

3. a)MAIN SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#3hujfzr17Mx_V,YaNq-O,12213 ( Pve) Assassination.

b)OFF SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#l0cFDKpGJ1cC6o,Jbdq-O,12213 (Pve) combat.

4.WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?: Inscription ( 450) full – Engineering (450).

5.DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Narly (priets) Starshine ( mage)

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?: 18.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?: Bolivian – la paz.

8.WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? : -4GMT

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times):

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 2
    Tuesday: 2
    Wednesday:1
    Thursday:1
    Friday:3
    Saturday: 5
    Sunday: 5

11.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?: 2 year I guees

12.ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT: when created my character saltingue / starshine / narly I use them only

13.ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:( Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.): I can accept their advice and everything I say

14.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I prefer to be pve because I like doing a lot of damage in raid.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: recount,dbm(for raid),sexy map,bagnon,healbot.etc

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU: Yes, Dragunoy,Euzobious.

17.WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER can't because I can not afford enough time for me to play other private servers this server only game that is best for me.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: none whatsoever.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Retail one none and about his server Sunwell , BT , SSC , Karazhan & all kinds of those TBC dungeons .

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Icc 10(normal) 10/11-Icc10(heroic)9/11(after the Sindragosa we stopped)25(normal) 10/11.25-(heroic)9/11(the Sindragosa we could not kill) Trial Crusader 25(heroic)7/7 Trial Crusader 25(normal)7/7 Trial Crusader 10(heroic) 7/7-Trial Crusader 10(Normal) 7/7-Voa naxx -Ulduar - I know tham but i never cleared tham on this server.

18.TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: I like to build up combo points also does great harm ( Garrote-Hunger For Blood-Mutilate-Slice and Dice-Cold Blood-Envenom).

19.NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?: Murder of Holies,i left because that is a dead guild and do not raid, do nothing.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?:Best comunity that ever existed on m4a & i wanna be a part of it , hangout with ya guys , help in raids wheneveh you need meh.

21.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? : My unconditional support to all member.

22.IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?: Love to play wow,sport,listen music,make Love with my girlfriend. Very Happy

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?: is an actor of the movie evil dead.

24.HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"?: 12 no obvious that 5. lol!
    Mindless
    Mindless

Saltingue Aplication Assassination (DECLINED) Empty Re: Saltingue Aplication Assassination (DECLINED)

Post  Mindless Wed May 01, 2013 4:12 am

Your english is decent for a bolivian

Staying with Natural
    Dragonoy
    Dragonoy

Saltingue Aplication Assassination (DECLINED) Empty Re: Saltingue Aplication Assassination (DECLINED)

Post  Dragonoy Wed May 01, 2013 10:35 am

Thumbs Up
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Mon May 06, 2013 1:08 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 pm