Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+9
gemle
Minami
Frostchika
Dragonoy
Mindless
Maggnus
Uknewtoomuch
Euzobious
Hikikomori
13 posters

Hikikomori - Fire Mage (ACCEPTED)

Hikikomori

Hikikomori - Fire Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Hikikomori - Fire Mage (ACCEPTED)

Post  Hikikomori Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Hikikomori.

2. RACE AND CLASS: Blood elf Mage.

3. Talents:
    a) MAIN SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#_7o4JSnVllDnzUY,,122133 (PvE main spec);

b) OFF SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#_CXdVwOxP5mhjH,,12213 (PvP offspec, can change to PvE at any time on need).

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFESSIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT: Alchemy and Tailoring both at 450 maxed out skill.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Stash(Blood elf Paladin), Kirisaki(Blood elf Priest), Langley(Blood elf Rogue), Bunyck(Orc Death Knight), and Director(Orc Shaman)[Guild master of "The Financial District"].

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU: 18 and a half.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Bulgaria, a.k.a. bgrepublika.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY: UTC +2 (EEST)

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:

Monday: 5
    Tuesday: 5
    Wednesday: 5
    Thursday: 5
    Friday: 4
    Saturday: 8
    Sunday: 5

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: I estimate 3 years.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT: I created the account, and haven't traded it to anybody. Terminatorbg and Kaminari know it and can log my characters on will.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: I like criticism, only when it's useful and actually helpful. I will listen to everything said.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE: Needless to say - PvE, simply because it requires more people cooperating with each other for one unified purpose. (@Gemle 3s doesn't show skill).

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Deadly Boss Mods, Bonus Scanner, GearScore, Atlas Loot, Recount, Interrupt Bar, QDKP.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU: Terminatorbg, Kaminari, Vervarina, Vali, Benipaladin, Gemle, Crix(perhaps);

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? I have not the funds nor the time to play retail. Sadly.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: None whatsoever.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: I've been on virtually all instances and most dungeons.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Everything but the Ruby Sanctum.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: A lot of scorches and fireblasts, everything else is orthodox.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM: "The Financial District", I am the only one there, I believe it should be reason enough.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>: The only decent PvE guild around at the moment and I want some raids for a change.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Damage and humor.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US: I would prefer some of your all-respected officers not to address me as 'hikimori'.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS: I didn't know who he is before I saw it here. (Actor in "The Evil Dead").

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? The result of that sum is the only real 'x' which is the solution of the equation: 2*x^3 - 7*x^2 + 10*x - 125 = 0;
    where '*' is the multiplicative notation, and '^' is the "to the power of" notation.
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Hikikomori - Fire Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Hikikomori - Fire Mage (ACCEPTED)

Post  Euzobious Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:37 am

TU
    Uknewtoomuch
    Uknewtoomuch

Post  Uknewtoomuch Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Pro mager and friendly person
    TU
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:55 am

Hikikomori wrote:19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM: "The Financial District", I am the only one there, I believe it should be reason enough.

Funny that you didn't mentoin this guild aswell.What was the reason for your leave? Oh right, it's because you were insulted that we missed two letters in your name. Seriously! That is the most retarded reason for someone to leave. Even a 5 year old kid wouldn't be that much insulted.Obviously, you can't take a joke. Now, i will not give you a thumbs down because of your terrible sense of humor, i am giving you for two reasons.First one being that we are full with dps, so our recruitment has been lowered.

The second reason is
    Hikikomori wrote:24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? The result of that sum is the only real 'x' which is the solution of the equation: 2*x^3 - 7*x^2 + 10*x - 125=0
    where '*' is the multiplicative notation, and '^' is the "to the power of" notation.

You didn't tell us what is that number so....

WRONG ANSWER

THUMBS DOWN

Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:12 am

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU: Terminatorbg, Kaminari, Vervarina, Vali, Benipaladin, Gemle, Crix(perhaps);

that really sucks, you forgot me :@ :@ :@
    Dragonoy
    Dragonoy

Post  Dragonoy Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:41 am

Neutral
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:47 am

I can't decide to vote for or against, im gonna stay neutral due not knowing you.
    Minami
    Minami

Post  Minami Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Thumbs UP!!!
    gemle
    gemle

Hikikomori - Fire Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty hiki's

Post  gemle Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:11 am

T-up(Y)
    Cmotahqka
    Cmotahqka

Post  Cmotahqka Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:45 pm

TU dude, i can vouch for you also!
    Samael
    Samael

Post  Samael Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:43 am

First of all giving the fact that you were a member of our guild and you left it wilingly for a dumb reason implies that you can't expect to get another chance, but if Anubis decide to forgive you and give you second chance, you should concider yourself very lucky and seriously change your behavior or there will not be a third chance.

Second thing is that we are full with dps so it's posible that you won't get accepted.

Don't get too excited for the fact that other members gived you TU, I will not give you TU or TD because it will make no difference ,TU or TD can give only Rudra,Brohoof and Morwin but the FINAL word will have Anubis.

Good luck ...

Last edited by Yoshimura on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am

Let me start things off by saying -

You have failed me.

I expected your application to be excellent and a forest of thumbs to arise, but deservant ones.

To put it bluntly, your application is.. well,
    shit.

An eyesore to be exact, no BBCode makes it unbearably difficult to read, and your short answers give away nothing. One would think you have a certain desire to enter this guild again, rejoin the "community", raid with us, progress etc. You failed to show it, it's our practice to normally insta-decline everyone who:
    - has left the guild voluntarily and wants to rejoin
    again realizing his/her mistake;
    - has been kicked from the guild and wants to take
    another shot at it.

But, like with most rules, there is an exception, and guess what - we are willing to make it for you. But, don't make us regret it.

So what if someone called you "hikimori", what are you, 8? How can you be so ignorant to actually get mad for it? I can't remember the last time some of the "higher-ups", by that I mean Anubis, Rudra, Morwin and Brohoof called me "Crix"... we are big on nicknames. And I accept and cherish it.

Oh yeah, I understand your response to "2+3" question, but after all that's happened, you really think playing "the smartass" act is your best move here? Think again.

Well, all in all, I guess my heart is a bit more forgiving then Rudra's, so I'm going to "
    slight thumb elevate" you.

Last edited by Crix on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : BBCode repairment.)
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Fri May 03, 2013 12:02 am

Although i shouldn't do this, i have decided to give you one more chance.
    Don't make me regret.

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:03 pm