Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

3 posters

Claynad application- Paladin protection. (DECLINED)

thedoors

Claynad application- Paladin protection. (DECLINED) Empty Claynad application- Paladin protection. (DECLINED)

Post  thedoors Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:59 pm

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Claynad.

2. RACE AND CLASS:Blood elf, Paladin.

3. a) MAIN SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#-Sg8oHi3Tx8v,rHbe3-,12213

b) OFF SPEC:http: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#9x3mNebciyz_,arde3q,12213

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? Tailoring 450 and engineering 450

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Rial Death knight level 70,Bonniepink mage level 80.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I`m 18 years old.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I`m from Bolivia.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GTM-4

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:4
    Tuesday:4
    Wednesday:4
    Thursday:3
    Friday:4
    Saturday:7
    Sunday:6

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? I`ve been playing it for 3 years.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? YES.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, I will take note of all the comments directed towards me in the guild, and correct them immediately.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I like the pve because there is more excitement in making a raid, although I do like pvp to spend time, but my real passion is the pve Very Happy

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Yes, I use the followings: Dbm, recount, dominos.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? I know to taur and Rompeculos.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? know the tactics of the next raids :

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: NO

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: NO

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: know the tactics of the next raids: icc 10 and 25 (N/HC), toc 10 and 25(N/HC), The Ruby Sanctum 10 and 25(N).

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: The importance of being a tank is not to lose the ogre and resist the Boses.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? Did not have a former guild Sad

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Why it is the best horde guild, and would be honored to be part of it.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? I promise all my effort into all that realisen raids and all my responsibility. besides my complete seriousness for raids.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? No.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? Es the actor of the movie evil dead.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5.

Last edited by thedoors on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dragonoy
    Dragonoy

Claynad application- Paladin protection. (DECLINED) Empty Re: Claynad application- Paladin protection. (DECLINED)

Post  Dragonoy Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:12 am

No men no
    TD
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Claynad application- Paladin protection. (DECLINED) Empty Re: Claynad application- Paladin protection. (DECLINED)

Post  Soulstealer Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:13 pm