Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

4 posters

Westend MM hunter (ACCEPTED)

Aerina

Westend MM hunter (ACCEPTED) Empty Westend MM hunter (ACCEPTED)

Post  Aerina Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:25 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Westend

2. RACE AND CLASS: Troll Hunter

3. a) MAIN SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#P5gFvvTnYZr6fl,Y6F,12213

b) OFF SPEC: I lack golds so no off spec so far.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? I have mining on my other shaman.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Some guy from MoH gave me Enha shaman called Badstyle

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 16

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I am from one little town in Croatia, called Benkovac

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: -
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: -

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Actually I come only for raids. I rarely come to afk in Dalaran.
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? I started wow 1 year ago with my shaman.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes I am.

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I prefer PvE mostly because I enjoy killing bosses and also talking on TS. Indeed, first I tryed with PvP and it didnt work then I started PvE and I am fine with that now.

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? DBM, Quartz, Healbot. And many more that are not so effective on hunter.

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? There are few guys from Ally side guild. Biches I am Aerina!

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER) This is only server I play on.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:...

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Karazhan ftw

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:
    Icc 25 normal - All
    Icc 25 heroic - All (I am so proud to say that)
    RS 25 normal - done
    I wont even talk about shitty raids like Toc, Voa and Naxx

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? When LD dont have raid I am pretty much bored, so I need another guild to get fun with. + it is forbbiden to be in another alliance guild.

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Good time on encounters and on TS

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?
    I have alliance chomy called Aerina, wich is end game geared. I fall in love with PvE becouse of LD.
    Fungus

Westend MM hunter (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Westend MM hunter (ACCEPTED)

Post  Fungus Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:09 pm

Healbot, really? Very Happy At least I can vouch for his pve skills, regardless his lack of taste in addon picking Very Happy
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Post  Brohoof Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:29 am

Hi. Yea applications from all of you really suck Very Happy . I'm just being honest.Im writing it here because you are almost a group application. On other hand your raiding experience is good. The final problem will be as follows, We have a shitload of dps. Some of them can be replaced yes and if you are better you would be picked, but then again some have been very active and loyal to the guild and even if they sometimes suck and make mistakes we couldn't change them. So you will have to wait at least a bit for us to see how this can happen.
    Aerina

Post  Aerina Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:01 am

If you really have too many dpsers, I can easy switch on shaman. I have some resto gear there. Then only thing that changes is that I am not original owner I got it from one guy in MoH (I didnt scame it), but still I am only user.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 pm

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:38 pm