Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

3 posters

Buahaha's app (ACCEPTED)

Buahaha
    Buahaha

Buahaha's app (ACCEPTED) Empty Buahaha's app (ACCEPTED)

Post  Buahaha Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:56 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Buahaha.

2. RACE AND CLASS:Orc warrior.

3. a) MAIN SPEC:fury http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#iRVb_KqZ1_MGHc,,12213 glyp of heroic strike, glyph of cleaving, glyph of whirlwind.
    b) OFF SPEC:pvp arms:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#d0cb06NMICh7J2,,12213 glyph of rend, glyph of mortal strike, glyph of bladestorm.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?Mining 450, Engineering 405 and Tailoring 435.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS?Streight warrior,Ferion death knight,Lacklus paladin,Infierno warrior,Gothique mage,Rogonjaa druid.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 17.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Serbia Valjevo.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
    Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: i am able
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: i am able
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: i am able
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: i am able
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: i am able
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: i am able

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:3-4 hours
    Tuesday:4 hours
    Wednesday:3-4 hours
    Thursday:4 hours
    Friday:6 hours
    Saturday: 7 hours
    Sunday: 6 hours

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 3 and half year.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? I am the owner and i am the only one who plays on this acc.

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? Pve cuz its fun and i like when i hit boss hard.

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Gearscore,Dbm,X-perl,Bartender,Recount.

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Euzobious.

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: I am not experienced with it.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: I am not experienced with it.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Icc on 25 man killed blood queen,on 10 killed blood queen,25hc killed dbw, on 10 hc killed professor.
    Toc:25 every boss,10 every boss,25hc every boss,10hc every boss.
    Voa:every boss on 10 and 25.
    Pos:every boss on normal and hc.
    Fos:every boss on normal and hc.
    Naxx.
    17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? I want to join to your guild cuz its for pve (i like to do pvp also) and i like when i am meeting ppl.

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Loyalty and not leaving guild,i can lead some smaller raids cuz i did it in past and helping ppl.

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? I think that i told you everything. Smile

Maggnus
    Maggnus

Buahaha's app (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Buahaha's app (ACCEPTED)

Post  Maggnus Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:13 am

Gothique wrote:3. a) MAIN SPEC:fury http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#iRVb_KqZ1_MGHc,,12213 glyp of heroic strike, glyph of cleaving, glyph of whirlwind.
    b) OFF SPEC:pvp arms:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#d0cb06NMICh7J2,,12213 glyph of rend, glyph of mortal strike, glyph of bladestorm.

You made a bit of a flaw here. On that site where you showed us your specc you could have put glyphs you use there instead of saying it here next to the link. But not too terrible. Also, you seem to be a bit poor with your answers, but atleast your english is average. We really don't like inviting people bellow 18, but since you are from Serbia, we will let you through.And one last thing, you didn't killed dbw in icc 25man hc, because thats an item.You were probably thinking on DB-DeathBringer.
    Buahaha
    Buahaha

Post  Buahaha Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:08 am

My mistake. Embarassed
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:43 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:43 am