Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

5 posters

Unstopuble's application (ACCEPTED)

jinx

Unstopuble's application (ACCEPTED) Empty Unstopuble's application (ACCEPTED)

Post  jinx Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 pm

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Unstopuble

2. CLASS: Paladin

a) MAIN SPEC: Retr
    b) OFF SPEC: Holy
    i cant post links and email im sorry

Both my specs are pve geared i dont like PvPing lately

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?
    None on this char but i got JC,Tailoring,Engeneering,Mining on my alts im thinking that i can make him chanter in future.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:
    Thunderbolt - Ele sham - engi/min
    Thunder - ret pala (pvp) - BS/min
    Jinx - DK - JC/Tailor
    Crunch - MM hunter - engi/min
    Crocopz - Feral dru - jc/min (tansfered also as my main)

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? - 20 years old

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? - Bulgaria (not the tipical Bulgarian player)

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? +1 gtm

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 17:30 gmt - 11:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 17:30 gmt - 11:00 gmt: +
    Wednesday - 17:30 gmt - 11:00 gmt: +
    Thursday - 17:30 gmt - 11:00 gmt: +
    Saturday - 17:30 gmt - 11:00 gmt: +/-
    Sunday - 17:30 gmt - 11:00 gmt: +/-

Ofc this all depens on when im on work coz my shifts are not specified Sad

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 3-4
    Tuesday: 3-4
    Wednesday: 3-4
    Thursday: 3-4
    Friday: 4-5
    Saturday: 4-5
    Sunday: 4-5

Depends if there are any raids ...

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? Seriously since the release of TBC but i also have some xp on the original wow Smile

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes im the one (Except maybe my personal FarmBot - i call it sister Very Happy )

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? PvE coz i love smoking when im playing and i dont got enought time to do that while pvping thats why i prefere pve joking im just finding pve more relaxxing and i love it.

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Nope coz they are crashig my pc u have no idea what FPS can i get with only recount activated. (only a bag addon coz i find it rly sexy )

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? There is one rly friendly guy who i think will vouch for me (mesiah)

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: amost none i did some molten core (privete)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: BT and sSC (privete)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: naxx(old FS) ulduar(old FS) toc(here) voa icc(here) got gear to prove it! Very Happy

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Coz im looking for a nice friendly PVE guild wich cares for its new members

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Almost evrything thats in my powers (i not do blowjobs XD )

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? i was and still am with some chars a member of knights who say nii but i think that you all know why im looking for a new guild on my more active chars ... ow and also this char is transfered from old fs 2040 achievment pts Cool
    Tryagain
    Tryagain

Unstopuble's application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Unstopuble's application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Tryagain Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:37 am

Very interesting application,

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Almost evrything thats in my powers (i not do blowjobs XD )

lol`d rly hard here.Your english is good too, so u get thumbs up from me.
    Poisonous
    Poisonous

Unstopuble's application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Unstopuble's application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Poisonous Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:24 am

How come everyone can post their talent build links and you can't?
    Why is your time zone +1? Are you outside Bulgaria, where atm it is +3 GMT?

It is a nice application though. I look forward to amending your app and seeing you in guild soon.
    jinx

Post  jinx Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:46 am

Ok my bad its +2 GTM and i dont know it just gives me the damned error massage: "you cant post links and elmails" i even tryed to post em as image but the same shit happened I dont know why ... And thats not so important whos that chick on ur avatar QQ???
    Frostwyrm
    Frostwyrm

Post  Frostwyrm Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:04 pm

how come you dont know "christina aguilera"?;s
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 pm