Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+2
Brohoof
Quinty15
6 posters

Rayden(Holy Pala)

Quinty15

Rayden(Holy Pala) Empty Rayden(Holy Pala)

Post  Quinty15 Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:56 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Rayden

2. RACE AND CLASS:Blood Elf Paladin

3. a) MAIN SPEC: http: http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335/paladint.php
    And about glyphs I am using: Glyph of Holy Light,Glyph of Beacon of Light,Glyph of Seal of Wisdom(Major)
    Minor:Glyph of Wise,Glyph of Blessing of Kings,Glyph of Lay on Hands

b) OFF SPEC:Atm I don't own a off spec.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? None atm,but I am thinking about going with engi and tailoring.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:Noup.
    6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I am 16 years old.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?Croatia

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY?GMT+1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS: Yes I am. Smile
    Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:2-3 Hours
    Tuesday:2-3 Hours
    Wednesday:2-3 Hours
    Thursday:2-3 Hours
    Friday:4-5 Hours
    Saturday:3-4 Hours
    Sunday:4-5 Hours

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 3 years.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?Yes I am.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: I'm  for any advice that will help me to become better in raiding and ofc in other stuff..
    14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? Pve,because I like teamwork the most.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? I am using  Vuh-do,gearscore,pallypower,omnic,dbm.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?No.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER) I started playing here at m4a,I cleard everything except lk 10 hc,25 hc and Hallion on 25 hc.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:None.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:None.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:Like I said before cleared everything in icc and in voa toc etc.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: There is realy no rotation when you play as a Holy Paladin just make sure you allways keep your Judgement of Wisdom on the target you are taking down and use your Holy Shock each time its cd has finished asap,because it gives you an instant Flash of Light cast or a reduced casting time on Holy Light.And I am useing  Beacon of Light on myself so I don't have to worry about my own HP and take care of the rest of the raid.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? I never joined any other guild on horde side.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Because I talked to some of your guild members and they told me that you are comunity is the best on horde side so I want to be a part of it if you are willing to give me a chance.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? First of all you can expect a friend,serious player and a person who is willing to help at any time.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? I'm going to high school, I enrolled in Economics. I spend my free time playing wow.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? No

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5

Last edited by Quinty15 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Rayden(Holy Pala) Empty Re: Rayden(Holy Pala)

Post  Brohoof Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:36 am

Hi there. Your application is kinda short on the answer side of things. You did color it so its a plus but you used a color im not really fond of. Even if they decide to put you in im first gona have a talk with you about something. Also Light infusion that procs after holy shock crit doesnt give reduced cast time for Holy light it gives increased crit chance.  Im gona give you a Thumbs DOWN. My answer can change tho if some people i trust with their judgement say you are OK.
    Buahaha
    Buahaha

Post  Buahaha Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:01 am

Thumbs UP!
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Post  Euzobious Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:42 am

THUMBS UP
    Kyøtto
    Kyøtto

Post  Kyøtto Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:28 am

Should give him a chance,THUMBS UP.
    Samael
    Samael

Post  Samael Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:07 am

What the heck , TU.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:59 am