Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+2
Euzobious
Drunkdude
6 posters

Drunkdude - Restoration Druid (ACCEPTED)

Drunkdude

Drunkdude - Restoration Druid (ACCEPTED) Empty Drunkdude - Restoration Druid (ACCEPTED)

Post  Drunkdude Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:42 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:
    -Drunkdude.

2. RACE AND CLASS:
    -Tauren/ Restoration Druid.

3. a) MAIN SPEC:
    -http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?0532013100300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000230023312131502331051213051 , Glyph of Wild Growth, Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation, Glyph of Swiftmend, Glyph of Unburdened Birth.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?
    -When I acquire some gold, I'm gonna lvl-up Enchanting and Tailoring.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:
    -No, I don't.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
    -Croatia.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY?
    -GMT +1.

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:  Yes
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    -Around 3-4 hours, depending on my RL obligations and when I'm in the raid I stay until the end of it.

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?
    -I've been playing WoW for 5-6 years

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?
    -Yes, I am.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:
    -Ofc, but if I don't know something or I'm not 100% sure about it, I'll ask someone for advice, not gonna wait for criticism.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?
    -PvE, because of the effects, differrent boss tactics and of course teamwork.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?
    -For PvE I use Xpearl, DBM. Via xpearl I can see all the debuffs (Curses, poisons...) so there's no need for me to have any other addon for that and DBM for boss encounters.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
    -Yes, there's Klark, Kyotto, Svetijakov, Deepchillz.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?
    -Mostly played on private servers. Last one was WoWReach, cleared all icc (n and hc), and RS 10n (wasn't working properly thou).

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:
    -None.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:
    -Played like 1 year (fury warr), got to BC and then I stopped playing TBC and whent to WotLK.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:
    -ToC, 10/25 nm/hc, ICC 10/25 12/12 nm/hc, Naxx, Ulduar (only  first 5 or 6 bosses killed), OS, Onixya and as I mentioned earlier RS 10n (but it was buggy).

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:
    -As a resto druid I like to go for SP/haste, try to have around 36% haste so that I can acquire that ! sec GCD. If I'm should somehow heal the tank,  I try to always have on him Rejuvenation, Regrowth and Wild Growth ( WG beacuse it allows me to heal other people and help other healers in healing the raid) and If I'm raid healing I try to blanket all raid with my hots, maintaining at least 3 hots on the tank and trying to have as much as possible ppl with my rejuvenation and Wild Growth.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?
    -My first time playing on this server. Mostly I played with my friends and never left the guild.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?
    -Some of my friend joined your guild and also Klark told me that this is a great guild.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
    -I'm a mature player, very helpfull and friendly and guild loyal.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?
    -I wish to thank you for reading my app (hopefully I'm gonna get accepted), I wish to apologize if i made some grammatical mistakes it wasn't on purpose and most of all I'd be happy if you would give me the chance to play with you guys and be part of your guild.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?
    Actor.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"?
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Drunkdude - Restoration Druid (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Drunkdude - Restoration Druid (ACCEPTED)

Post  Euzobious Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:15 am

THUMBS UP
    Crix
    Crix

Drunkdude - Restoration Druid (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Drunkdude - Restoration Druid (ACCEPTED)

Post  Crix Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:53 am

I've never played a resto druid, but it's my understanding that you should always keep stacks of Lifebloom on the tank. So, that's missing in the play style area.

Rest is pretty good. Now, I don't know how the ICC scripts were on WoWReach but I see that you know the fights. That is enough.

Thumbs up.
    Drunkdude

Post  Drunkdude Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:59 am

Omg, forgot to write it down T_T
    Buahaha
    Buahaha

Post  Buahaha Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Thumbs UP!
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:25 am

Thumbs up.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:49 pm

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:23 am