Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+5
Mindless
Uknewtoomuch
Euzobious
tiffane
flexxin
9 posters

Flexxin Application (ACCEPTED)

flexxin

Flexxin Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Flexxin Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  flexxin Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:28 pm

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Flexxin

2. RACE AND CLASS: Tauren - Shaman

3. a) MAIN SPEC:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#fJRtHwfjCUNv,,12213 - PvP - I can also heal PvE, it's quite easy to simply respec

b) OFF SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#169vE8iNOttz,,12213 - PvE

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? I have a number of alternate characters, which have all the professions I would conceivably need.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Echos - Sub Rogue 4.9kgs | Badmon - MM Hunter 5.3kgs

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? USA

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? I live on the east coast in USA which is GMT -5 or EST.

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes, at this time
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes, at this time
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes, at this time
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes, at this time
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes, at this time
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes, at this time

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: About 5 hours a day, who's keeping count tho. If I'm home, I'm more than likely playing wow.

Monday: 5
    Tuesday: 5
    Wednesday: 5
    Thursday: 5
    Friday: 5
    Saturday: 5
    Sunday: 5

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? About 6 years now, I'm from old frozen skull. Been playing here since the main realm was Burning Blade, and Frozen Skull was the fun server.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?
    Absolutely

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:
    Of course, one can not learn without accepting criticism. I don't think I know it all, and even if I am knowledgable about  a topic I listen to the other parties input and see how it relates.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I prefer PvP cause I like killing people, haha. However I do enjoy PvE because it's fun to down bosses with your organized team getting work done. I'd say I'm an all around player.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? I use a few basic addons. Such as, atlas loot, DBM, quartz, Vuhdo for healing. Maybe a couple more I'm forgetting, but those would be purely asthetic.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? No one.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: Downed Everyting

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:
    End-game - Downed Everything

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: End-game - ICC10 > Ulduar (even tho it's not open here to my knowledge). I've yet to complet ICC 25 tho =/

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: Aggressive. Whether I'm playing a healer or my Sub rogue. I play aggressively. I make ppl dead. lol

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?
    No previous guild, I'm just recently coming back here after a hiatus from this server beginning when FS initially went down. I took my talents to Molten-WOW but once I heard that the transfers were available from OLD FS, I came running back. I have joined Imperial Army before, but they speak only spanish and it's fkn annoying. So I'm looking for a Guild that predominantly speaks english that way communication isn't a problem.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? From what I hear this is a very good guild, not to mention the fact that English is the main language. At this time that's really the main reason I want to join.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? You can expect a fun-loving, raid running, ass-kicking bad mofo joining your ranks if I'm accepted. I have no problem follow guild orders and love helping guildies out when possible.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Nothing much, this was a pretty thorough application. I would just love to have an opportunity to work with the best horde guild out there. I'm told that's you guys, so it'd be an honor.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? You mean Ash Williams in the 2013 evil dead remake?? Lol, I'm not the biggest fan of the guy. But he's pretty famous where I'm from.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? Is this a real question? 2+3 = 4+1 = 7-2 = 5 for the love of god xD
    tiffane
    tiffane

Flexxin Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Flexxin Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  tiffane Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:22 pm

TU.
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Post  Euzobious Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:23 am

Tu.
    Uknewtoomuch
    Uknewtoomuch

Post  Uknewtoomuch Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Nice application cheers
    Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:54 am

GOSH  USA

THOMBZ OP
    Dragonoy
    Dragonoy

Post  Dragonoy Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:58 am

TU
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:23 am

Thumbs up.
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:54 am

flexxin wrote:18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: Aggressive. Whether I'm playing a healer or my Sub rogue. I play aggressively.

I like the answer. Good choice.

flexxin wrote:21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?have no problem following guild orders

Even better choice.

flexxin wrote:23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? You mean Ash Williams in the 2013 evil dead remake?

No, Bruce Campbell only produced the 2013 remake, he didn't star the lead in it. But, he is in the previous ones, Army of Darkness movie ofcourse, and the role of Sam Axe in the Burn Notice TV series.

Ok now, a couple of questions...

(1) LeBron or Kobe, if not one of them - name your favourite.

(2) Where in USA exactly? Town, state.

(3) If you are a redneck/hillbilly = instant accept. You down with the South?
    flexxin

Post  flexxin Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:41 am

(1) LeBron or Kobe, if not one of them - name your favourite. I'm a Lebron fan and we just got the ring again this year so you know I'm a happy camper. xD

(2) Where in USA exactly? Town, state. New York, NY

(3) If you are a redneck/hillbilly = instant accept. You down with the South? Lol, we laugh at hillbillies over here. And rednecks fuck their cousins. Nah, I'm not down with that haha
    tiffane
    tiffane

Post  tiffane Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:20 am

Always follow Tiffane! That would be best choice/way for You.

<littleevil> ]:->
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:34 am

flexxin wrote:(1) LeBron or Kobe, if not one of them - name your favourite. I'm a Lebron fan and we just got the ring again this year so you know I'm a happy camper. xD

Fak omg insta-decline nau! If there was any justice, Heat would have lost to Indiana, or at least in game6 of the finals.

New York, huh... shouldn't you be a Knicks fan, or at least Nets
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:39 am