Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

5 posters

Strongbay's Application (DECLINED)

strongbay

Strongbay's Application (DECLINED) Empty Strongbay's Application (DECLINED)

Post  strongbay Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:29 am

Lol affraid

1: crix - leaving the guild you said some thing we can't get over... like "bye noobs" and such, and you joined another guild.

u dont understand, that not me.., i was qiut wow.

2: brohoof-you cant even spell your alt characters name properly it's 100% -u can give me one proof how u know that Question ( gay if u want i can teach All you family English ) albino

3:brfore joined this guild u ask me ( YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT) and i answered yes, "i answered no" Exclamation

4: now, If i join Spanish guild best for me Of Evildead

5: the time of gold ,i spend my time for Gays

Last edited by strongbay on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Crix
    Crix

Strongbay's Application (DECLINED) Empty Re: Strongbay's Application (DECLINED)

Post  Crix Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:53 am

Well, first of all, I will say to you what I said to Geminisix there. We don't need anymore fury warriors, we have a lot of them in the main raid. If you were a healer or a tank, we may think it over.

Secondly, you entered without the application last time, that was considered a favour, and by sharing your account with some one, you violated our trust.

Plus, you left the guild. You say it was your brother, sister, mother, father, friend, dog or cat... I simply don't care, the insult was made and that's what matters. Plus, when you were leaving the guild you said some thing we can't get over... like "bye noobs" and such, and you joined another guild.

Again, you can wait for a reply from other members but I don't think officers will look kindly on you.

That is all.
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Post  Brohoof Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:52 am

Hello. Poor Application, you cant even spell your alt characters name properly... Also like Crix said You left the guild already and thats a big nono. Your account is your responsibility If you gave your account to someone and he fucked it up WE DON'T CARE. All in all Thumbs down you probably won't get into the guild and good luck in search of guilds.
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:25 am

strongbay wrote:1: crix - leaving the guild you said some thing we can't get over... like "bye noobs" and such, and you joined another guild.

I see you didn't bothered to read Crix's post to the end so i have to repeat what Crix and Brohoof said.

We don't care who was on your character when the insult was made. Your account is your responsibility. It's your fault that you trusted your account to someone who would make an insult.

And another thing.

strongbay wrote:2:gay if u want i can teach All you family English ) albino

Hmmmmm.... let us see how did you replied to Crix's post again.

strongbay wrote:u dont understand, that not me.., i was qiut wow.

Oh yeah, you would be the perfect English teacher.

THUMBS DOWN
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:43 am

strongbay wrote:1: crix - leaving the guild you said some thing we can't get over... like "bye noobs" and such, and you joined another guild.

You don't understand, I said we don't care if someone else did that or not. Our policy doesn't allow people who were in the guild to get back in. Under no circumstances. Do YOU understand now? If you don't, go on this site and see.

strongbay wrote:2: brohoof-you cant even spell your alt characters name properly it's 100% -u can give me one proof how u know that Question ( gay if u want i can teach All you family English ) albino

He referred to the fact that you listed under "alts" a character named "Amne", but the char name is "Amnh" actually. And as I said before, you must learn English first in order to be able to teach someone, especially Brohoof.

strongbay wrote:3:brfore joined this guild u ask me ( YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT) and i answered yes, "i answered no" Exclamation

You answered yes, you answered no? What the hell are you talking about? Your complete lack of sense here just shows us that you are not Evil Dead material.

strongbay wrote:4: now, If i join Spanish guild best for me Of Evildead

Use that site I linked above and try again.

strongbay wrote:5: the time of gold ,i spend my time for Gays

This, you know what this proves to us? That it wasn't your "friend" who left the guild, it was you... because it's the same attitude and rudeness like that other guy who left it... Why don't you just admit it was you, it will be easier for everyone.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:10 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 am