Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

5 posters

Renos, Warrior. (ACCEPTED)

Renos

Renos, Warrior. (ACCEPTED) Empty Renos, Warrior. (ACCEPTED)

Post  Renos Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Renos.

2. RACE AND CLASS: Tauren, Warrior.

3. a) MAIN SPEC: PvP http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#kHty8nk1Qrho-6,,12213

b) OFF SPEC: PvP http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#dhJV-T2TF4hwv7,,12213
    Note: The first one is untill I gear up this char Razz

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? I use Alchemy and Inscription, both are around 200(I'll prolly get to them when I gear up)

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: I have two alts on alliance:
    Priest - Medika
    Rogue - Secretness

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 20 years young.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Croatia.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? +1 GMT

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: no
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: yes
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: yes
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: yes
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: no
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: yes

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 2+
    Tuesday: 2+
    Wednesday: 3+
    Thursday: <1
    Friday: 3+
    Saturday: 2+
    Sunday: 3+

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? I played back on Frozen skull where I also had a warrior named Renos, so around 5 years give or take.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? PvP, I understand this is the wrong answer here. But I just adore pvping in this game.

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? VuhDo, DBM, mapster, bartender (and alot of other little unimportant addons)

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Gemle

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? Raided only on M4A, I tried other servers but M4A is in my heart.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: None

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Practically every instance besides some of the 5 mans.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Everything. Didn't kill LK 25 hc tho Razz

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? I want to join it to have a quality crew for rbgs and arenaz. I understand that this is a serious raiding guild, but I'm kinda sick of raiding. I can help in a raid or two, but mainly I want to pvp. I want people that are nice and know English properly, being part of a community is what WoW is really about, and I think this guild is the best choice for that.

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? You can expect a laid back person who's always willing to help, and always willing to pwn some faces on the bgs/arenaz.

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? I understand that you are looking for serious raiders, and the last thing you need is another "pvp hero" around. That being said, even tho I wont be much of a help in them raidz you'll feel my easygoing nature on gchat(thats right I'm a fun guy)

Something about me: I like basketball, guitar, chillin and pretty much everything to a certain degree.

P.S.- I hope you don't mind me coloring the questions x)

Edit: The thing is, its not like I wont be in any raid ever. But that's not why I want to join your guild, I want to be in the guild that has interesting and fun people. Ofc ill help out if I'm needed in a raid.

Last edited by Renos on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Renos, Warrior. (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Renos, Warrior. (ACCEPTED)

Post  Maggnus Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Ok, so let me get this straight. You want to join a PVE guild so you can have people for PVP?
    If thats the case, then you are on the wrong boat.Also, if you are not gonna be active for raids, then whats the point of you being in this guild?
    I am sorry, but we don't have place for casual members.
    THUMBS DOWN.
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Post  Neravarine Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:46 pm

TU

Its better to just say honestly that he is PvP player then to lie.
    gemle
    gemle

Renos, Warrior. (ACCEPTED) Empty Renos app

Post  gemle Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:31 am

lawl dude TU
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:34 pm

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:37 am