Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+2
Crix
Swift'sFrost
6 posters

Swiftfrost Frost/fire Mage Dps (DECLINED)

Swift'sFrost

Swiftfrost Frost/fire Mage Dps (DECLINED) Empty Swiftfrost Frost/fire Mage Dps (DECLINED)

Post  Swift'sFrost Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:33 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Swiftfrost

2. RACE AND CLASS:Blood Elf...Mage

3. a) MAIN SPEC:(http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#_CNHL44sxNlXT,,12213)PvP Talents

b) OFF SPEC:PvE(http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#_7o4JSnVllDnzUY,StJO-,12213)Im Not Using right now These talents Becous Im Low with gold...These are the talents I use On Molten-WoW.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?My Proffesions Are Curently Enchanting 121 Ithink and I started Tailoring about 145

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:I Have ally Warrior and Ally druid:Nedawarrior and Healyform

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?Im 15 years Old

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?Im from Bosnia...Im Coming from a Town called Zavidovici

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY?GMT+1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:No
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:No
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:yes...Maybe
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:No

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:2Hrs.
    Tuesday:2Hrs.
    Wednesday:1:30Hrs.
    Thursday:1:00Hrs.
    Friday:5-6Hrs.
    Saturday:7Hrs.
    Sunday:5Hrs.

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?Im Playing WoW For about 3Years

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?Yes Im The Only one Whos playing On this account

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?I Prefer Both PvP Same As Pve...PvP becous its Cool to Play With some In Team vs other Players...I Prefer More PvE then PvP becous i like to Play With other Players And Own The Bosses in Icc and after all To get Awesome Gear

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?Yes Im using:gladius,DBM,Recount,Gearscore...

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?Fungus:)

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:I Done Alot of Doungeons in classic Like Zul'Gurub,Stormwind Stockade Very Happy,the Scarlet Monaestry For the Horse,and Much More...

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:I Killed Nearly everything in TBC

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:Everything except of icc25Hc Sindragosa and Lich King

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?Im a new Horde Player which Need a Good PvE Guild To gear up myself and Make New friends

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?You Can Except from me to be a Good Raid Member And Always be ther to help new Member ofc If you accept Me...Smile

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?Nothing Importnant Only that Im a Skilled Player from Molten-WoW.

Last edited by Anubis on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot To Set Some Colors...:))
    Crix
    Crix

Swiftfrost Frost/fire Mage Dps (DECLINED) Empty Re: Swiftfrost Frost/fire Mage Dps (DECLINED)

Post  Crix Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:43 am

First of all, a word of advice. Don't go around spreading that you are a player from Molten-wow, because people on this server, us included, don't think highly of them. Simply because we've had some bad experience with such people who are proclaiming great skill but were really bad, if not terrible, in reality. Furthermore, Molten's scripts aren't complete so the boss fights are easier than they should be.

Secondly, currently we have a lot of Mages, I mean a crapload of them... seriously... and spell casters in general... So, I don't know if you'll find a spot in raids that fast.

And at the end, 15 years old... Ouch.

Don't get discouraged by my post, I tend to be very judgmental. Wait for replies which are posted by officers of the guild, they have the final word here.
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Swiftfrost Frost/fire Mage Dps (DECLINED) Empty Re: Swiftfrost Frost/fire Mage Dps (DECLINED)

Post  Frostchika Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 am

Thumbs down, there is plenty reasons for this negative vote. You are not a skilled player at all, I have seen you in raids on alliance side and your performance is baad, also you applied in my alliance guild few times if I'm not wrong and your english was worst than this one, and also this Typing Like This is so annoying.

-Frost
    Fungus

Post  Fungus Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:02 pm

I have no idea how he decided I am vouching, because I am not.
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:46 am

You did put some effort in your application. I'll give you that.However, there are some things i don't like about this application.

Swift'sFrost wrote:13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?I Prefer Both PvP Same As Pve...PvP becous its Cool to Play With some In Team vs other Players...I Prefer More PvE then PvP becous i like to Play With other Players And Own The Bosses in Icc and after all To get Awesome Gear

So, you first said that you prefer both PvP and PvE, and then you said that you prefer PvE more than PvP.Can you be more reasonable? I am not sure if even you know what are you writing.

Swift'sFrost wrote:15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?Fungus:)

Fungus said that he isn't vouching for you, so why did you put him on your vouch list, when he probably dosen't even know you?

In the addition to what Crix said,my overall comment is that i don't believe you will be the fitting member of this guild.So,with that said, i am giving you a THUMBS DOWN!!
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:40 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:25 am