Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+2
Klark
albertojiden*
6 posters

albertopries - aplication (DECLINED)

albertojiden*

albertopries - aplication (DECLINED) Empty albertopries - aplication (DECLINED)

Post  albertojiden* Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:12 am

MAIN Character Name : albertopries 2 . Race and class : blood elf priest- 3 . a) Key Specifications : ( For this area , go to http://talent.mmo-champion.com/ , 12,213 #,? use the talent calculator and give us a link to your current using.Put Specc are also glyphs being used to Specc note that if you do not put anything, if not reduce the probability of being accepted) .. b ) ESP OFF : ( As much speccs above.Write if PvP or PvE ) 4. WHAT ARE THE proffesions you use and what level of IT skills ? Enchanting 460/460 and tailoring 450/450 5 . DO YOU HAVE ALTS ? IF SO , USA SAYS THE NAME AND CLASS : ( do not like multiguilding , their alts on the side of the horde have to be in the same guild. ) Gerrero linkog orc 6 . How old are you ? I have 20 years in July . Where are you from ? I'm from Bolivia in August . WHAT IS THE ZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY ? GMT April 9 . CAN PLAY IN THESE TIMES : (Check if you are able + or - arent.Please in mind that these are the times kingdom ) Monday - 19:30 GMT - 00:00 GMT: + Tuesday - 19:30 GMT - 00:00 GMT: + Wednesday - 19:30 GMT - 00:00 GMT: + Thursday - 19:30 GMT - 00:00 GMT: + Saturday - 19:30 GMT - 00:00 GMT: + Sunday - 19:30 GMT - 00 : 00 gmt 10. PLAYING EVERY DAY HOURS : Monday: 5hs Tuesday: 5hs Wednesday: 5hs Thursday: 5hs Friday: 5hs Saturday: 6hsDomingo : 6hrs 11. How long have you been playing WoW ? Three years12 . ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT IS PLAYED IN IT ? If I am the only owner of this account 13. Are you willing to take constructive criticism : ( Are you willing to take advice from his officers and guild master about his Gemming , gear and attack errors . ) If it learn 14. Do you prefer PVP or PVE ? AND WHY? PvE because it's more fun 15 . Complements USING THIS , AND IF SO WHAT? I'm just using deadly boss mode 16. Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for IT ? No 17 . WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE RAID ? ( U.S. THAT EVEN IF UNDER (WOW OFFICIAL ) or from some private server ) VANILA RAID EXPERIENCE : I have no experience TB RAID EXPERIENCE : EXPERIENCE IN RAID WOTLK : Naxxramas toc ulduar icc 18. TELL U.S. SOMETHING ON YOUR STYLE OF PLAY: put all the spirits to get it right the raid 19. NAME OF PREVIOUS GUILD , AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? FEUDAL and went because they are very unfair to me and while ago I give nothing hurt 20 . WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN Dead> < Evil ? Because it's the best guild out there and have a lot of raid 21. What can we expect from you ? I will leave the guild and put everything in my power to go ahead 22. Is there anything else MEAN U.S.? I said I do not think all 23 . DO YOU KNOW WHO IS BRUCE CAMPBELL ? Whether acted in evil dead trilogy 24. WHAT IS THE RESULT OF "2 3" ? 5
    Klark
    Klark

albertopries - aplication (DECLINED) Empty Re: albertopries - aplication (DECLINED)

Post  Klark Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:19 am

Wait wait best part!
    albertojiden* wrote: What can we expect from you ? I will leave the guild and put everything in my power to go ahead 22. Is there anything else MEAN U.S.? I said I do not think all
    He made my day! HAAHAHHAAHHA
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

albertopries - aplication (DECLINED) Empty Re: albertopries - aplication (DECLINED)

Post  Frostchika Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:45 am

Wrong forum.
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:57 am

Ghaaah. What is this? I mean... i have seen bad applications, but this... daaaamn. I didn't even bothered to read this application, because it's visually bad.

Thumbs down.
    Samael
    Samael

Post  Samael Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:59 pm

I really don't want to read ur application it's terrible. When u decide to make a normal looking application I will read it, but in this condition , hell no! Anyway let me skip to the point and say TD.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:09 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:39 pm