Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

4 posters

Shadowsweet -Retribution - Paladin (DECLINED)

Shadowsweet

Shadowsweet -Retribution  - Paladin (DECLINED) Empty Shadowsweet -Retribution - Paladin (DECLINED)

Post  Shadowsweet Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:22 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME : Shadowsweet

2. RACE AND CLASS: Blood elf, Paladin

3. a) MAIN SPEC: Pve retribution > http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#99Qg_o2PbYZ0,,12213

GLYPHS: [Glyph of seal of vengence] , [Glyph of judgement] , [Glyph of Consecration]

b) OFF SPEC: Pve holy > http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#ilu_4hdp6O_cZK,,12213

GLYPHS: I don't 've glyphs yet.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? I've started with Jc, Mining.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: No, i don't 've another character's.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I'm 17 year's old.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Algeria

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT+1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:-
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:-
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:+

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: Working all the day
    Tuesday: Same as Monday
    Wednesday: I'ill be online all the day
    Thursday: Same as Wednesday
    Friday: Same as Thurday
    Saturday: Same as Friday
    Sunday: Same as sunday

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 4year's.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes i'm.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes i'ill for sure.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I Like both,but pvp is getting boring as hell,so I'll go for pve because every boss
    has a different tactic unlike pvp where you keep meeting the same teams over and over
    again.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Yes i'm ,wich 're ,Recount, DBM ,Atlasloot,Chatter,GS.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? No.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: /

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: /

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: -Toc 10/25(normal/heroic):Cleared it
    -Naxx 10/25
    -Ulduar 10/25
    -Voa 10/25
    -Os 10/25
    -Icc 10 :Cleared it on normal ,Til sindra on Hc
    -Icc 25:Til Sindra on normal, in hc mode until BQ.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: If the target is at 20% or lower I start out with Hammer of Wrath, if it isn't then the basic rotation Judgement(Wisdom/Light depending on the other paladin(s) in the raid)> Divine Storm(when the T10 2-set procs I use Divine Storm immediately for a higher chance of it resetting afterwards) > Crusader Strike > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy wrath(if the target is Undead/Demon). Avenging Wrath when Judgement is off cooldown and at least one of the following spells are off cooldown too: Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Exorcism. Divine Plea when I see fit and that's about it. Seal of Vengeance when doing most bosses, Seal of Command when there are more targets, i.e. trash mobs.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? /

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? There are few reasons why I want to join the guild. First of all, I want to have a friendly surrounding. Friends are imo the most important thing you need in WoW. Another reason is that I like organized raiding(being an organized guild With a great Community that takes serious raids), which is almost impossible in other guilds. Therefore I decided to sign up for Evil Dead.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? You can expect a helpful member(active one) so i am up for any kind of help whatever its needed and a team worker
    and I'll try to attend in each raid if needed. I don't whine, spam, ninja-loot, insult other people unless I'm joking(or they really deserve it).

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Im a hight school student my secend year there, i like hanging around with my Friends, also i'm playing algerianne football for 7-9 year's my Favorite Team is Barcelona, about Music i like to listen Bhecky G , Wild ones, Rock style original songs, for more information i play guitare électrique &  acoustique. I Like traveling around the world and am good at wasting time and am a guy that knows how to enjoy. And you're welcome to ask any thing you wants to know.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? No i don't.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5
    Mindless
    Mindless

Shadowsweet -Retribution  - Paladin (DECLINED) Empty Re: Shadowsweet -Retribution - Paladin (DECLINED)

Post  Mindless Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:46 am

unworthy , Thumbs down
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Shadowsweet -Retribution  - Paladin (DECLINED) Empty Re: Shadowsweet -Retribution - Paladin (DECLINED)

Post  Frostchika Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:56 am

Neutral.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:16 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:10 pm