Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+4
Mindless
Euzobious
Frostchika
Lyno
8 posters

Daysuke The New App Dps +Tank (DECLINED)

Lyno

Daysuke The New App Dps +Tank (DECLINED) Empty Daysuke The New App Dps +Tank (DECLINED)

Post  Lyno Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Daysuke

2. RACE AND CLASS:Death Knight / BlooD-elf.

3. a) MAIN SPEC: Dps -http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#flc-5t2PUzAkjM,pHFe3-,12213

b) OFF SPEC: Tank-http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#eYEGXRHFDpdPM_G,Ut83-e,12213

First of all you should make some macros:

#showtooltip Death Strike(Rank 5)
    /cast Death Strike(Rank 5)
    /cast !Rune Strike
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()

#showtooltip Blood Strike(Rank 6)
    /cast Blood Strike(Rank 6)
    /cast !Rune Strike
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?
    Jewelcrafting Full(450-450) and Mining (450-450).

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: No.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 17

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Algeria.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? +2 Gmt.

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes  .
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 5-6 Hours
    Tuesday: 5-6 Hours
    Wednesday: 5-6 Hours
    Thursday: 5-6 Hours
    Friday: 5-6 Hours
    Saturday: 5-6 Hours
    Sunday: 5-6 Hours

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? well truly i dont know how long but if i dont wrong its like 4/5 years .

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes I'm The Only One Use This Account .

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMSad Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.) Yes . i willing to take advices from your officers and guild master.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? well Ofc pve 1>>is More Fun Than Pvp 2.>> cos if not every 1 can do pvp without guild . just need to spam 1/10 times in global and you will find a good partner and...etc.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? atlasloot-Dbm-Recount-sexycoldown-Gladuis...

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Nope.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: i dont have experience in retail.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:Some dungeons.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:
    TOC 10 N/HC fully cleared
    -TOC 25 N full cleared, never try HC
    -ICC 10 N Blood-Queen, HC till Deathbringer Saurfang
    -ICC 25 N Rotface,ICC 25 HC Deathbringer Saurfang (but on other server)
    -naxxmar10 all cleaned.
    - Voa 10/25 all Cleaned.
    - Onyxia 10 mans all Cleaned.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:  Dk Frost pve Need Attack Power 5000 To 5500;Hit:300 To 350;Crit:32% To 34%;Arp:600To660(44%-47%) This is For Dk Frost have Same My Gearscore..Now My rotation is: Icy touch,Plague Strike,BloodStrike, pestelence,Obliterate,& Dump Frost Strike(use it When Killing machine Active),Spam Obliterate &Frost Strike, & I Will have 2 Free BloodRunes & befor My Deasises Disappear Use Blood Strike & pestelence To Refresh My Diseases, Killing machine Proc I use it With Frost Strike...Rim Proc Use it With Howling Blast, Unbreakable Armor Keep On Cd-Combinet it With Blood tap Is better(If you Get A Double Proc(Rim+Km)Use Frost Strike Followed By Howling Blast. Don't Consume Both proc With Hb ^_^.

For dps spec the rotation is next :Icy Touch >Plague strike >Blood Strike >Scourge Strike >Blood Strike >Scourge Strike >Death Coil >Horn of winter

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? Murders Of Holies: left its inactive guild right now since the officer's/guild mater's left m4a.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Mainly because i am looking for a guild to Raid. I know that Evil Dead is the best Guild Horde in the server and i am also aware that its really hard to become a member.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? well im a helpfull guy . i try to help ppl as much as and  i'm Good friend andGood friend and awesome DPS Twisted Evil.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?  Well I don't have much to say about me , I like every kind of sports , I practice football and that is my favourite sport . I like to travel , I visited 8 countries and I have great memories from them Smile And here I want to apologize if I was annoying , if I spammed someone before . I'm so sorry about that . Also I think that you should give me a chance , you won't regret about that . Anyway I think that everyone deserve a chance to test him . It's not hard to kick me if I can't reach your expectations . lol!

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? Is Acteur For Film Evil Dead.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? Five =5 or 10/5 =5 ,50/10 =5 , 25 /5 =5..

Last edited by daysuke on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Daysuke The New App Dps +Tank (DECLINED) Empty Re: Daysuke The New App Dps +Tank (DECLINED)

Post  Frostchika Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:06 am

Hi best dk. You just got DECLINED, that means dont try to apply anytime soon, maybe later, how about year later ?

I do like your colors, but attitude is horrible. Thumbs down.
    Lyno

Daysuke The New App Dps +Tank (DECLINED) Empty Re: Daysuke The New App Dps +Tank (DECLINED)

Post  Lyno Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:20 am

this dk is my he was steal and i will reset with e_mail Ok ,and if u like my app Just give me TU.
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Post  Euzobious Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:44 am

As I told you, you should do some drugs.
    Lyno

Post  Lyno Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:54 am

Drugs , Man This Is My caracture i was steal and i will Back It With My E-mail .ok
    Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:11 am

MEN BAST DK 2013 INVIT HIM HE IS GOOD DPS 2013 MEN BAST ROTATIIONS MEN ANUBIS ACCAPT

THAMBZ OP
    Struks

Post  Struks Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:54 am

TU hi is good Dk
    tiffane
    tiffane

Post  tiffane Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:06 am

You're not 'everyone' so it means You don't deserve even little chance.
    So, my favourite letters, T+D= thumbs down.
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Allright. I have already talked with you ingame but i will say it here aswell. So, first of all, why do you believe that we are going to change our mind on this application that was made the second after you saw you got declined on your last one? You were declined in the last application because you are not what we are looking for, and i am pretty sure that you haven't become an Evil Dead material in one day. When you believe that you are a better player, that you know your class better and you have better understanding of english language, that's when you give yourself another chance in trying to join this guild, but what i also can tell is that you do not even understand why are we asking people to make application before joining guild and this is my second point. We are not doing this because we feel like we should make them do some random things before they join, we want you to make application, mainly because we want to have some kind of first impression of you based on your answers of questions that we have given you, and to see how well can you follow instructions. Unfortunately, for this server, making a good application is rocket science, so we barely see anything good in this forum.

So, bottom line, untill you learn your english,and you learn to be a better raider, don't bother yourself with making another application.

That is all

P.S. My god, was i in the mood for writing. Very Happy
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:10 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 pm