Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+6
tiffane
Frostchika
Euzobious
Mindless
Neravarine
TheSecret
10 posters

TheSecrett Application (DECLINED)

TheSecret
    TheSecret

TheSecrett  Application (DECLINED) Empty TheSecrett Application (DECLINED)

Post  TheSecret Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:24 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: The Secrett.

2. RACE AND CLASS: DRuid / Tauren.

3. a) MAIN SPEC: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#QBlPo4KlLRys,ptLHR3,12213 (Resto).
    b) OFF SPEC: Don't Have Money Because Is New Caracture.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?  JC and Mining atm but i will buy all recipes for jc and after i will replace Enchanting instead mining.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Pala ForeverSucess/ Blood-elf lvl 23.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 19 Old YEARS.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? alex-kandaria/ egypt but i'm living here in algeria for few year's with my faMilly.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? gmt.

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Y
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: 
    Y
    Wednesday -19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Y

Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Y

Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Y

Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 23:30 gmt: Y

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 5-6
    Tuesday: 5-6
    Wednesday: 5-6
    Thursday: 5-6
    Friday: 5-6
    Saturday: 5-6
    Sunday: 5-6

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? From Since 2008 So 5 Years.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes Of Course .

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMSad Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.) Yes.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? well Ofc pve cos if not every 1 can do pvp without guild . just need to spam 1/10 times in global and you will find a good partner and... .

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Dbm , HealBoot ; AtlasLooT, Recount , SexyColdown .

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? i think no cos as i said its im new here so i think nobody know me..

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: NoNe.

RAID
    EXPERIENCE IN TBC: almost all instances and dungeons like BT . SWP . TK . Karazhan . Zulaman

RAID
    EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Icc 10/10hc/25 - TOC 10/10hc/25/25hc ,Voa 10/25 ,Naxx.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: As PvE restoration druid that is my rotation: Wild growth -> 5 rejuvenations -> wild growth ..... Using(Spaming) with nourish too much time in then Swiftmend, Regrowth, Nature swiftnes after that  healing touch when needed. .

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? I wasnt in any guild before . its a new char so...

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? well i made a char in Horde for having fun and i need a brainfull guild for having fun in PVE and i heared some good things about your guild .

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?  I don't think selling myself sounds nice cos frankly it makes one seem like an arrogant, boastful, and some at times, look stupid. But if you really would like to know, I think I'm just simply a competent player, I'm not so stupid as to not know instructions or directions in the the game. I'll probably fail with our first raids together, but I'm open to criticism (fair ones when I'm in the wrong) and also open to tips on how to improve on my gameplay, cos frankly, no one likes an egotistic self adoring narcissists.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Hi there . Im a High-School Student and im playing wow for fun . i cant speak english so good but i can understand it and i know tactics for all raids . the only raid im missing about tactics is icc 25 HC but if we can do icc 25 hc i will watch some video for tactics and ... . its not problem for me for watching some video in youtube and... Smile . i made my main and off spec like Retri and Healer but i can be Pala Healer and im skilled on that . i know that you guys thinking druid tanks are not so good and cant take aggro and... but for my opinion it isnt right and if you want i can convince you about that with tanking some easy boss and if you like it i will gear up for it ... . thats all . i dont know what to say more about myself Smile . i hope you will inv me in guild and dont give me instant decline cos of my english Smile.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? who is?? U Can Tell Me.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 7-2=5  . 10-5=5  . 50/10 =5  .

Neravarine
    Neravarine

TheSecrett  Application (DECLINED) Empty Re: TheSecrett Application (DECLINED)

Post  Neravarine Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:51 am

14. That is not how u find a good partner.
    And u skipped playing Ulduar as I see.
    And if it were any other time on m4a but now I would give u instant TD coz of eng.

TU

p.s: I am reading application, not the characters name.
    Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:17 am

dunno if u are digow again

anywa , thumbs down
    Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:28 am

TheSecret wrote:
    6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 19 Old YEARS.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Hi there . Im a High-School Student

-Hi there , a guy has 19 years old should be in the 2nd grade in the university in algeria, sigh

-you were complaining in ur application about ur sucky english , but as i see ur english is good witch means you definitely copied it from somewhere

TheSecret
    TheSecret

Post  TheSecret Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:38 am

LoL 19 Old in Egypt is in Hight School  And  and i'm in Baccalaureate Ok.and i Repeat My Baccalaureate 2 Prepared twice.And How Is Digow i tell in My app this is my new caracture and a new app!!! Go Loook
    Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:09 am

Algerians are professional liars.
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Post  Neravarine Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:53 am

Ok, from now on I am putting instant TD for any Algerian out there, just too much drama.
    TheSecret
    TheSecret

Post  TheSecret Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:57 am

i'm not algerian
    i'm from Egypt if u don't Trust Me I Give u my Facebook and look to my Profil Ok anjd i Hate Algerian .Just i comme to stay 15 Day and i will Back To alex-andaria
    and why u don't Trust mE.
    TheSecret
    TheSecret

Post  TheSecret Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 am

i don't understand this  PPl in this guild Is Crazy !!
    Mindless
    Mindless

Post  Mindless Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:20 am

i cant stop laughing ajajajajajaja

" Alex-andria "   its El eskinderia
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Post  Euzobious Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:52 am

td
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Post  Frostchika Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:04 am

Thumbs down.
    tiffane
    tiffane

Post  tiffane Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:55 am

we IS crazy.
    TD.
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:32 am

Ignoring the argument that you have had here, this is a decent application, you have put some effort into it, so that is why i think you are worth for a trial. Now as for this talk of are you a liar or not, you will have a chance to prove it that you are not in the guild (if you get accepted that is), so you better have nothing but truth coming from you.
    Struks

Post  Struks Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 am

TD
    DeividRompe
    DeividRompe

Post  DeividRompe Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:49 am

TD
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:10 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 am