Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

3 posters

Fakemagic, destro lock (DECLINED)

Fakeone

Fakemagic, destro lock (DECLINED) Empty Fakemagic, destro lock (DECLINED)

Post  Fakeone Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:31 pm

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Fakemagic
    2. RACE AND CLASS: Undead, warlock

3. a) MAIN SPEC:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#fpZDPq7waLtt1,-q8,12213- PVE

b) OFF SPEC:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#f0nZP6hJD6ue0,-q8,12213-PVP
    4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? I dont have any professions, but i started with tailoring and mining.
    5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:
    Fireblast-Hunter 80
    Stormzz-Paladin 80
    Telepacity-Shaman 80
    Darkblast-Death Knight 80
    Harddz-Rogue 80
    6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? I am 15 years old.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Bosnia & Herzegovina8.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
    Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 4-5
    Tuesday:  4-5
    Wednesday:4-5
    Thursday:4.5
    Friday: 5-6
    Saturday: 6-7
    Sunday: 5-6

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? I am playing wow for 4 years.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? I am the original owne, nobody has never played on this acc.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? I prefer both. In pve, there is no stress u just have fun killing bosses, getting items and joking with friends. But in pvp, u find fun playing with your friends versus other players, succes and fails make both of them funny.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Yes. Prat, Quartz, Dbm, X-perl, Gladius, Cheese, Cooldown count... and some that are not so important.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Not at all.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Cleared

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: toc10/25 nm/hc cleared, voa10/25 cleared, icc10 nm/hc cleared, icc25nm cleared, icc25hc every boss except sindra, lk, professor.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: Well, before every raid i take some potions and scrolls which will give me some bonus stats. I try to move as less as it is possible and my main goal is to make a lot of dps.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? Murders of holies, reason for leaving is that guild just went to other server and become dead.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Well i see a lot of players friends from ally guild here, i want to play with them, have fun and get some good items for lock, btw you are guild with skillfull members=succesfull raids.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Good gaming, good friend, allways there to help.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? Yes. I created this warlock only for pve. And yes, he isnt such a geared but i will try to do it in next few days, at least to get some gear for emblems, fos and pos. Of course even if i get accepted i dont expect i will be invited to raid first day. I need to get some gear and i hope you guys will help me in that.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?  Actor of movie Evil Dead.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5
    Neravarine
    Neravarine

Fakemagic, destro lock (DECLINED) Empty Re: Fakemagic, destro lock (DECLINED)

Post  Neravarine Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:36 pm

By Latin Standards TU
    By Normal standards td.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:08 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 pm