Evil Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Dead

+6
Kryptonite
Crix
tiffane
Euzobious
Frostchika
Nietrem
10 posters

Nietrem Application (DECLINED)

Nietrem

Nietrem Application (DECLINED) Empty Nietrem Application (DECLINED)

Post  Nietrem Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:07 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Nietrem

2. RACE AND CLASS: Undead Mage.

3. TALENTS:
    a) MAIN SPEC: PvE - Player versus environment

b) OFF SPEC: PvP - Player versus player

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?
    -- Engineering and Enchanting. Are on low level at the moment, will skill them up soon.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:
    -- I don't have alt, I like when I have just one char and focus on him.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
    -- Bosnia and Herzegovina

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY?
    -- +1 GMT

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 3-4
    Tuesday: 3-4
    Wednesday: 3-4
    Thursday: 3-4
    Friday: 3-4
    Saturday: 4-5
    Sunday: 4-5
    11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?
    -- December 2006. 6 years, 3 months, 18 days.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?
    -- Me and ma' love. <3 (girlfriend) But she no logs that much often to say that she uses my account.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:
    -- No. I play my race pretty much long enough, I do not need advances and I've not wiped a raid ehm.... 3 years. Don’t miss understand my answer, you can but you won’t need too.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?
    -- I do PVP for the challenging and when I don't have anything better to do, like raids. I do PVE for the fun, and pleasure to enjoy the game time with "friends", and make some more friends.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?
    -- DBM, Recount, Prat, Recap, Moveanything, RaidBuffStatus, Atlasloot, Atlas, Cooldowns, DebuffFilter, Powerauras... few more.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
    -- Maybe. But I won't ask them, won't put their names here. If they want they will vouch for me.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: Molten Core.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: SSC, TK, BT, Hyjal, Gruul’s lair.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Naxx, Ulduar, Togc, ICC.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:
    -- Ehm … dunno what you mean with this but let's say, I am silent, I do not talk and QQ about items, actually I do not care if I get it or not, tho my dps is decent with t10 Bloodmage gear.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?
    -- I didn’t have any previous guilds.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?
    -- Well, to be serious... There’re no better guilds on the horde side, there's actually no guild at all on our server. You’re the best. I need some fun and some raids, maybe some friends as well.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
    -- Well I am a loyal, friendly, nice, helpful buddy with a great sense of humor.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?
    -- Ehm… I don’t see the reason of this questions but I bet you wanna know if I am gay or not. No I am not I love boobs, and pussy. I love to suck boobs mostly I also love girls little nipples. I like MILFS, challenge to make them cum. Is good to fuck old grandmas too they always give you money for the sex. Fuck mom’s if you wanna lick hairy pussies. Ehm.. you also really care a lot for my life as I see. D: I love one girl in my life, she makes me smile always when I chat wit her, she makes me feel the love, love that I’ve never felt before. Am gonna marry her. Because I really love her. She became everything in my life, she took my heart, my body. Am gonna love her till the end of my life. Anyways, I don’t know why you put this questions, is there a good reason for it? I bet it is, but I no see it. Also that 2+3 question, that makes me get cancer. Serious, you… blame you applicants that much, you can see in their applications if they’re dumb or smart. If they know how to play and stuff… Also why there isn’t a screenshot question. One screenshot, for some people can say thousand words. You can see how much FPS he can get (pointing for sindragosa and lich king, the less you FPS have the more you have a chance to whipe), how big resolution he have, what bind he uses(how fast are his reactions), does he track the raid frame, people who died, what’s the chance that the raid will survive, and stuff. But still that’s my opinion, I am an applicant, recruit, I do not care how you lead you guild. I could help you to improve it if you wanna too. But I also can stay a passive recruit, or member. But still I would like more if I stay passive, and so I can enjoy my chat with my lov’ <3. By the way, I’ve made a poll, I wanna hear some serious answers. And will maybe help you guys to see what you guildies think about me. Poll

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?
    -- Yeah.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"?
    -- Wait to get my calculator, it says 5. So okay, it is 5 (five).
    Frostchika
    Frostchika

Nietrem Application (DECLINED) Empty Re: Nietrem Application (DECLINED)

Post  Frostchika Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:24 am

Oh God, while reading your application I was like : oh good, english good than going middle ok thats ok, than at end when you started with your sex orientation you made me to give you negative vote, plus we kinda don't need dps hiros.
    Euzobious
    Euzobious

Post  Euzobious Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 pm

td
    tiffane
    tiffane

Post  tiffane Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:22 pm

I'd give you Thumbs UP if you could be a gay then.

Thumbs DOWN.
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:17 am

True, we don't need mages that much in our raids but nevertheless "exceptional players are always welcome". Now, I'm not saying that he's exceptional, but his application is better then most of our accepted ones.

Except that answer on the 22nd question, not all of it though, we encourage our applicants to not be cheap with words, but you've gone too far. By that I don't mean you wrote too much, but you wrote too much "useless" stuff. Like grandmother or mother's vagina... Damn you must've had a messed up childhood.

Now, I proceed towards your answers.

First of all, you missed the question titled "How old are you?" That's a serious thing, now I can't be sure if you did it on purpose but I don't know how can anyone miss it when copying the entire application format. Being honest about your age, even if it's below let's say... 16, is better then trying to hide it from us. A huge mistake made there, applicant.

Nietrem wrote:RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Naxx, Ulduar, Togc, ICC.
    I noticed you don't have experience in the Ruby Sanctum. That's definitely a handicap at this point.

Nietrem wrote:13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:
    -- No. I play my race pretty much long enough.
    You probably meant "class", because knowing your race is not the point of the question, and is next to useless.

nietrem wrote: I've not wiped a raid ehm.... 3 years.
    Maybe you haven't raided in ehm.. 3 years. We do not know. One doesn't exclude the other.

All in all, your application isn't bad, and we recently made a vacation on a mage spot because a spanish hero got wings, so you may have a chance of getting into an alt raid or some 10mans.

Just to be clear, I am not giving you a thumbs up, but not down either.

Kryptonite
    Kryptonite

Post  Kryptonite Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:17 am

Question 22 made my day xD Can't you ppl feel the sense of humor?
    For the application I can say that it's good, he knows english which is very rare thing these days on our server. Mages are good class, don't be racists :>
    Thumbs UP from me and good luck.
    Crix
    Crix

Post  Crix Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:54 am

Kryptonite wrote:Question 22 made my day xD Can't you ppl feel the sense of humor?

Yeah, but you really think a guild application is a good place to practice comedy?
    gemle
    gemle

Post  gemle Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:22 am

thumbs up, i love you crix
    Maggnus
    Maggnus

Post  Maggnus Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:23 am

Ok, i am just going to talk about this application, ignoring the fact that our guild recruitment is closed.

Nietrem wrote:13.ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:
    No. I play my race pretty much long enough, I do not need advances and I've not wiped a raid ehm.... 3 years. Don’t miss understand my answer, you can but you won’t need too.

Based on this answer, i can tell that you are one of those overconfident players.If there is something else i don't like besides people who are not listening and people who are lying, it's the people who are full of themselves.Don't get me wrong, being confident has it's values, but when you reach the point that you will not take advices and think that you are always right, then you will not earn any respect in our guild. Why am i telling you this.Because overconfident people are always like:"I am the best, i am awesome, i never make mistakes", but in truth, they are not really the best, not so awesome and make bunch of mistakes.I am not saying that you are a bad player.I really cannot tell that because i don't know you.What i am saying is, if you get invited in this guild, and you have this attitude i have spoke of, then i would really like you to keep it to minimum.What that means is, if we think you have done something wrong, you have done something wrong.Don't be in denial.

As for the rest of the application.I think i am gonna say thumbs up, and i want you to bear in mind that if you get invited in guild, you may not always get invites in raids, because we are a bit of full with dps, and, like i said above, the guild recruitment is closed.Kinda.

Nietrem wrote:24.HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? Wait to get my calculator, it says 5. So okay, it is 5 (five).[/color]

You needed a calculator to tell us that? Wow.
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Post  Brohoof Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:57 am

Hello. So we don't know anything about you and all of your answers consist of one sentence except the question where you described that you are not gay and you mocked our question about 3+2. Maybe you really are pro but with this application you showed us nothing except your so called "sense of humor" which we could not even know what it is since we don't know you personally. Do you go out into the street and talk sarcastically to strangers and expect them to be polite to you? THUMBS DOWN and check your "sense of humor".
    Brohoof
    Brohoof

Post  Brohoof Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:03 am

I forgot to say we heard enough vouches or w/e and Anubis will be here shortly with final answer which will most likely be decline. Ty for your time and good luck.
    Soulstealer
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:28 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 pm